F-16AM with texture baking

DagR

Hello,

Tim Taylor, the original designer of the F-16 was kind enough to provide me with some ambient occlusion layers for the textures of the F-16AM (Norwegian) just to see if it was possible to make it a bit more realistic. I am very happy with the result. You can easily spot the shadows appearing in various places on the fuselage. Between the fwd fuselage/strake and intake and the enhanced appearance of the vertical tail.

Best

Dag

post-54789-0-89412700-1352821455_thumb.j

post-54789-0-57914000-1352821463_thumb.j

post-54789-0-94161200-1352821470_thumb.j

Hello,

Tim Taylor, the original designer of the F-16 was kind enough to provide me with some ambient occlusion layers for the textures of the F-16AM (Norwegian) just to see if it was possible to make it a bit more realistic. I am very happy with the result. You can easily spot the shadows appearing in various places on the fuselage. Between the fwd fuselage/strake and intake and the enhanced appearance of the vertical tail.

Best

Dag

WOW grait joob up there buddy! i ma self did some changes to F-16! my favorit Fighter ever F-16! Best !

Take a look at nozzles and tire textures and the disc of F-16 i have difrent models for difrent versions of F-16, i have this all on my photograpy machine the real photos of F-16 caus i live next to Military Base and i have full acsess to F-16 so i toke many pictures of many details of F-16 MLU and A, i live in Portugal and base is Montereal Air Base BA5 :)

i live you here the rar file with some pictures i made in simulator of allrady changes, i also have a sounds modification of real F-16 very acurate and detailed :) now i working with one guy from sounds studios to make the moust unique sounds for F-16 ! you will scream wen turn your speakers at max is like real F-16 take off ! may be i will make some vids to preview some cool sounds :)

http://www.4shared.com/rar/LGPZmzFO/ModedF-16_textures_Aerosoft.html here take a look guys tell me what you think about it :)

Archived