Uninstall exe ?

giib

Hi

I've installed the new 1.02c today , but have noticed the uninstall option in all programs gives the following msg .

Windows is searching for uninstall_airbus-x-extended .exe .to locate the file yourself click browse ( when i browse i have no uninstall exe )

Thx

( i've installed the airbus as recommended )

I had the same problem yesterday. The 1.02 installer doesn't install a Uninstaller in the FSX/Aerosoft folder. So solution is reinstalling v1.00 on top of 1.02, that will give you a uninstaller which can uninstall everything. Then reinstall 1.02 and apply 1.02c. This worked for me ;)

I had the same problem yesterday. The 1.02 installer doesn't install a Uninstaller in the FSX/Aerosoft folder. So solution is reinstalling v1.00 on top of 1.02, that will give you a uninstaller which can uninstall everything. Then reinstall 1.02 and apply 1.02c. This worked for me ;)

So by doing this please confirm that now you have an unistaller. Because if the problem is that 1.02 doesnt have the unistaller then no matter what there shouldnt be an unistaller.

ty.

So by doing this please confirm that now you have an unistaller. Because if the problem is that 1.02 doesnt have the unistaller then no matter what there shouldnt be an unistaller.

ty.

No i don't have an uninstaller because the 1.02 installer doesn't seem to install one. So if you want to uninstall the only option for now seems to install v1.00 which does give an uninstaller and use that uninstaller to remove the entire AXE. I have 1.02c now installed and the Aerosoft folder shows me an Uninstall_Airbus-X-Extended.txt but no uninstaller. This has to be fixed by Aerosoft.

No i don't have an uninstaller because the 1.02 installer doesn't seem to install one. So if you want to uninstall the only option for now seems to install v1.00 which does give an uninstaller and use that uninstaller to remove the entire AXE. I have 1.02c now installed and the Aerosoft folder shows me an Uninstall_Airbus-X-Extended.txt but no uninstaller. This has to be fixed by Aerosoft.

Ok ty thats what i thought :)

• Root Admin

Hi

I've installed the new 1.02c today , but have noticed the uninstall option in all programs gives the following msg .

Windows is searching for uninstall_airbus-x-extended .exe .to locate the file yourself click browse ( when i browse i have no uninstall exe )

Thx

( i've installed the airbus as recommended )

Sorry...the Airbus Ext version 1.02 is missing the uninstall-file (uninstall_airbus-x-extended.exe)

Please unzipp the attached file to your "fsx-path\aerosoft"

Thanks

Archived