OPF Template: some fields problems

Hi, reading the Flight Plan Template Guide, I'm trying to create a personal template for my OFPs. I found almost two fields that apparently seem not to respect the adjustable lenght rule. In particular when I use the <&InitCruiseSpeed[0]> I would like to obtain this result:

CI 6

CI 999

so I inserted the :3 parameter to obtain a 3 characters long layout but I obtained this result

CI 6

CI 999

I tried to use a different number for the above parameter but without any result. I also tried to add the /R parameter but nothing appened.

Same problem with another field command:

<&TOCISADev[1]:4> I would like to obtain

M006

instead I obtained

M6

Is there something that I confused?

EDIT: I also noticed that something wrong is going on with this field:

the TOCTemp field report at FL380 M50 (that considering the standard temperature of 15C at sea level and a vertical decrease of 2C every 1000ft could be equal to an ISA deviation of +11C). Instead the TOCISADev field report M32.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Another problem with fields used to generate an OFP Template.

This is the code used:

<&CompanyFlightNr[0]><&#:10><&DepartureDate[0]>   <&From[0]>-<&To[0]>   <&AircraftTypeATC> <&Registration>   RELEASE <&PlanningTime[1]> <&PlanningDate[0]>
OFP <&ReleaseNumber><&#:8><&From[3]:18/R>-<&To[3]>

with which I would like to obtain the following result:

FR8702   13OCT2014   LIBD-LIMJ   B738 EI-DLM   RELEASE 1908 13OCT2014
OFP 1              PALESE-SESTRI

Instead I obtained

FR8702   13OCT2014   LIBD-LIMJ   B738 EI-DLM   RELEASE 1908 13OCT2014
OFP 1  PALESE            -SESTRI

The command "<&From[3]:18/R>" should allow me to realize an 18 characters lenght field aligned to the right but it does not work.

Archived