Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

Problems with LFPG

Ivan Lewis

Hi captains,

Since 2010 I've been flying to/from Paris CDG using the Aerosoft Mega Airport Paris-CDG scenery with no issues. Just a few weeks ago I've started to have problems with the scenery. I see wrong layers and textures. Therefore weird things like airplanes parked with main landing gears over the ground and nose gear in the air. Or ground airport vehicles, moving in the air. Since I almost sure that must be something related with the order on my sceneries, I can't find a solution. Please, see the pics attached (scenery and my scenery configuration) and let me know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks!

9147205c69dcd8ed03bdd8e96dd0c596.jpg

a4bf3c439f06df1d6ed49d46c59be828.jpg

b9b3ada0d0cf058fa485150ad58dc882.jpg

fe1d1ca53f8906f310874c7ccb1e5c89.jpg

91dbeaaa1c38eea0ef48bc8b8df32297.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Oh-oh! No, I didn't. I'm afraid that this will be the problem. Now away from home. Tonight I'll check this out and will let you know. Thank you guys, for your nice help. [emoji6]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Did you disable the LFPG from the AEC List that ORBX provided?

as above - add LFPG to your FTX Vectors configuration

See this : http://prntscr.com/5wnect

Guys,

Solved! You were both right. Disabling the airport with issues from the AEC list was the solution. My FSX gets back to its "rock solid" status. THANKS!!

Happy flights.

Archived