Bush Hawk -Is there an intro flight?

barrymb

Hi

Just purchased Bush Hawk. A very nice package and really like the "assisted flights."

In a review, the folloeing was mentioned:

The introduction flight is fantastic. It starts with a cinematic overhead shot to set the scene and is guided by a clear narrator who will direct you through the aircraft controls, avionics and important numbers at your own pace. As the flight is set at the Bush Hawk factory in Canada (with included scenery) it was a little odd listening to a German accent, but it did seem to fit somehow and overall it was a solidly crafted piece of work.

Where is this "introduction flight" ? Cannot find it. Thanks barry

Hi Barry,

they are not in the mission folder.

Go to free flights and look under "load flight".

The "assisted flights" starting with "BHXP".

Albrecht

Hi

Thanks for the reply Albrech. I did find the flights in the "free flight" area, however the "introduction" is not there. Apparently there is an "introduction" where a mans noice taks about the plane.

Thanks Barry

It's not in the free flight area, it's a mission. You need to go to the mission menu and select the "Bushhawk XP - Introduction" mission. We had some users reporting that the mission didn't work for them, probably because of a SP2 issue. We will have this fixed very soon.

It's not in the free flight area, it's a mission. You need to go to the mission menu and select the "Bushhawk XP - Introduction" mission. We had some users reporting that the mission didn't work for them, probably because of a SP2 issue. We will have this fixed very soon.

When is it, "very soon"? I'm waiting this Service Pack to purchase the Bush Hawk wink.gif !

I think you can download it within the next 7 days. wink.gif

Hi

Thanks again for the replies. The "introduction flight" is NOT in my mission list. Not sure how that could happen.

I purchased FSX when it first came out. I have not d/l any patches or the extra upgrades. So far all appears to be working to my satisfaction.

Thanx

barry

I think you can download it within the next 7 days. ;)

Be still my heart! Could this possibly include an AP, Water Rudder Switch, visible map on the GPS in the VC, as well as the fixes? Maybe even tundra tires?

Even without these things the Bush Hawk is one of my absolute favorite addons.

Bump

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...