Missing Roofs In Venice X

Pino

Hello Pino,

I have tried to replicate this issue and cant, even by removing files from the scenery folder and changing my display settings etc..

Any chance you could try an un-install and re-install to see if that fixes it.

Hello Pino,

I have tried to replicate this issue and cant, even by removing files from the scenery folder and changing my display settings etc..

Any chance you could try an un-install and re-install to see if that fixes it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Pino,

What FSx do you have installed FSX SP1-Sp2, have you tried changing graphics card drivers to the latest version, it could also possibly be a corrupted SP1 as this has been known to cause transparency issues with planes but not sure about scenery.

• 4 weeks later...
Hello Pino,

What FSx do you have installed FSX SP1-Sp2, have you tried changing graphics card drivers to the latest version, it could also possibly be a corrupted SP1 as this has been known to cause transparency issues with planes but not sure about scenery.

It is a SP2 with Accelerator. The graphic card is updated with latest drivers.

Thank you

Pino

It is a SP2 with Accelerator. The graphic card is updated with latest drivers.

Thank you

Pino

Are you sure that you activate the right .bgl file fpr your FSX version? In the manual there is the explanation, but I don't know if this is the reason of your iussue

• 1 year later...

Hello.

Sorry for my bad Englisch.

I have i new computer with Windows7 and FSX sp1 and Sp2.

Now i have the same problems like mister Pino,no rooftops can you help my please .

Thanks and greetings from Belgium

After having some serious graphic issues lately I can imagine that this is a problem between FSX and your video engine. Can you please try the following?

Load the default Bell Helicopter at day and go to Virtual Cockpit. Is the panel displayed correctly?

Go to spot plane view. Is the helicopter displayed correctly?

Check if you see any shadows of aircraft without the aircraft displaying itself at large airports (e.g. Frankfurt). Be sure to activate "aircraft causes shadows" and set your airliner traffic to very high before that.

What graphics card do you have and which driver (version) is installed?

Bests,

Sascha

Hallo.

Thanks for the ansers.

You are right my panel from my heli are wrong an i have no windows in my heli.

2010-4-20_16-46-10-654.jpg

My card is Asus 3870x2.

What to do????? Buy i now whan.

Thanks

My card is Asus 3870x2.

Looks like there is a general problem with the ATI 3800's, despite this is supposed to be a good card for FSX. Here's what I did:

- Uninstalled the current driver with the usual installation routine in control panel->add remove software + Driver Sweeper.

- Installed the latest Catalyst driver (10.3 I think)

To my surprise this didn't help at all. But it could be a necessary step for the next one:

- Uninstalled FSX Acceleration. After that to my surprise the issues were gone! But performance was horrible without SP2 and AccPack.

- Uninstalled FSX and all addons completely and reinstalled FSX, then AccPack. The problem was gone after that!

Took me about 2 days full time to find this solution but it worked!

Bests,

Sascha

Hello.

I have today begin with install my FSX and SP1 and 2.

Than i install Venice and FlyTampa St Maarten.

Than i start my Flightsim and how strait to Italy Venice and you never gues what i see.

EVERTHING HAS ROOFS?THANK YOUR VERY MATCH TO HELP MY.

THANKS FRIEND