Aes > 1.96 Tropical Sim Tcnn Final Fix

• Verified Developer

Here the final FIX to solve Problems with TNCC:

If you update to AES 1.97, TNCC will be disabled, because AES Help will not found the Airport.

Then you need to download and install the Servicepack for TNCC of Tropicalsim you can find here:

Servicepack 1 for TPSim TNCC

After this Servicepack is installed, you can recheck the Airport in AESHelp.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Another thanks from Western Australia too! I nearly posted but found this fix first - something I started getting into the habit of doing since embarrassing myself a few times in the past! I didn't bother to check if my fs9 has AES support for this airport because I use FSX a lot more, but I do a lot more online flying with FS9. That's how it caught my eye....

Anyway, it's time that Simmarket get told (by me I guess) they need to update some of their software - I went into my account to see they still are showing the V2.0 of TNCC as of 5 June, 2012 for download. This update (where did you get it from?) brings FS9's TNCC to V2.1... I bought it quite a long time ago.....

Cheers :excellenttext_s: Thanks Aerosoft!

• Verified Developer

Check the homepage www.tropicalsim.com, there you find the update page