Problems Scenery Kord After Update Aes Version 1.97

fsfan73

After I installed AES 1.97 I got problems with several of my ad on sceneries. You have given updates for several sceneries. They work again. Now I have problems with the scenery from KORD of fsdreamteam. I'm missing big parts of this scenery. Today I downloaded the newest version of Kord from the fsdreamteam site, but that didn't fix the problem. I have activated KORD in AES with credits.

Does someone have a solution for this problem.

Regards Vincent Gerrits

• 2 weeks later...

After installing AES version 1.97, I had been flying out of RJAA and having a blast.

Now after returning to KORD for the first time since the installation, I am missing all of the jetways. I receive a red boxed warning saying some type of scenery security is closing down AES.

I have the updated KORD from FS Dreamteam.

Any ideas?

• Verified Developer

When you have installed a valid licenced copy of KORD with there newest Version, this should not happen. Can you try to use the default 737 for testing.

An please also check, that you have the newest FSUIPC.dll ( http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html ). FSUIPC is not involved in AES, but there was a old version out, which blocks some internal features needed for the scenery detection.

My KORD copy is fully licensed. And I still got the red-boxed scenery protection message with the default 737.

I need to get going. I'll look at my FSUIPC copy this evening and try some more testing.

Oliver,

I just downloaded and installed 1.98 and I have my jetways back at KORD!!! Whatever it was it was in 1.97.

Thanks for your quick response and for this excellent add-on! It adds so much to FS for me.