A380 Top Level Jetway Rubber Cap

I have AES with Wilco's A380, when I dock the jetway the moveable rubber cap, which closes the gap between the jetway & aircraft, remains straight on the top level of the aircraft remains and not move to fit to the fusalage.

I know that in your AES this does happen when the first & last door of an aircraft other than the A380 are programmed.

Is it possible in a new version of AES that all jetways caps are so made that they all move to fit to the curves of the fusalage.

I have the new Mega Airport Frankfurt and would have thought that this was a good opportunity to alter the AES.

Please see the attached photoFRANKFURT_380_and_AES.bmp

Can you post a screen shot showing the green door locator for that third exit? Sounds like you might not be close enough to the aircraft, I find I get best results with seals by placing the door locator so the bottom just disappears inside the doorway.

• Verified Developer

Hi,

the distance the rubber moves is based on the delta of the door to the centerline of the airplane. For the A380 the lowerdeck data is used at the moment, where the rubber is correct, but not in the upper deck. Will be changed, when the upperdeck door is also configurable.

Opabst I would like to thank you & Bruce for your suggestions & information.

Will the upperdeck door be configurable in the AES in the near future?

I have had the AES from the beginning and am amazed everytime how you manage to add a new feature or airport every time.