Model Requests

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello, is it possible that the helmet can be changed into a JHMCS helmet, I come from the Netherlands and we use those helmets

in the RNLAF in the F-16, so maybe you can make this one

thx

01jhmcs.jpg

• Aerosoft
hello, is it possible that the helmet can be changed into a JHMCS helmet, I come from the Netherlands and we use those helmets

in the RNLAF in the F-16, so maybe you can make this one

thx

I plan to look at the Helmet Mounted HUD somewhere in the next few months.

as requested to move this here....

would it at all be possible to get a sonic boom effect on these great planes.... i have yet to see a descent vapor cone in fsx.. :( .and was just wondering if it could be done with these...its kinda sad to be able to go the right speed and not get that great sound off it.....

i love the plane no matter what but this would be a great addition to it! :rolleyes:

If you give us enough information (what is non standard etc) we could try.

I suggest you buy this book for Stefan Mathijs, it has ton s of details on the F-16I Sufa.

http://www.aviationmegastore.com/?shopid=L...0&art=56498

This move will result in two-seaters being done, that's very interesting. Many countries uses big spine F-16Ds these days as well.

Thanks

• Aerosoft
I suggest you buy this book for Stefan Mathijs, it has ton s of details on the F-16I Sufa.

http://www.aviationmegastore.com/?shopid=L...0&art=56498

This move will result in two-seaters being done, that's very interesting. Many countries uses big spine F-16Ds these days as well.

Thanks

Sorry no two seaters planned at this moment, perhaps after a few other projects we'll come back to doing this big changes. The main reason for this is that the moment we send out the boxed version we got to be a bit careful making changes. Boxed customers don't like to see that the version they got is not the most up to date version. Makes little sense to buy the box and then having to download a patch that's about as big as the complete product, lol.

• Aerosoft
as requested to move this here....

would it at all be possible to get a sonic boom effect on these great planes.... i have yet to see a descent vapor cone in fsx.. :( .and was just wondering if it could be done with these...its kinda sad to be able to go the right speed and not get that great sound off it.....

i love the plane no matter what but this would be a great addition to it! :rolleyes:

As I explained elsewhere (http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=20817), we won't do this. Without any negative intention, it's all eye candy and we like to avoid that for this project, staying realistic is hard enough.

Is there a way to say put the Center Fuel Tank found on the Hellinif AF 053, 347 and put it on another model, for example the USAFR's 86-0265, 93rd FS?

No, you can't take parts of one model and put them on an other model. Better said, you can't change anything to the 3d models at all. What you can do is apply different textures to a model. So you could for example apply the textures from the USAFR's 86-0265, 93rd FS to the Greek model with CFTs, but that would result in a not so realistic rendition as the 93 FS doesn't fly that model. Also I only made textures CFT for the Greek paint not for others. That means that applying a different paint to this model will mean blank (untextured) CFTs.

Two models i really would love, would be two AM models with the tail with chute. One with Amraams, sidewinders, alq 131(?), that sniper thingy,wingdroptanks and with empty pylons where the gbu`s are placed. And one with wingtip sidewinders, sniper thingy, wing drop tanks and empty pylons where gbu`s are placed.

This is because it would be nice to fly out with ie the am models with sidewinders, gbus and droptanks, and return with the same aircraft but without the gbu`s.

Best regards

My humble request: Harpoon AShM.

There are quite a number of users:

# Chile: The FACh's Block 52 aircraft have Harpoon capability, but no missiles have been ordered

# Egypt: EAF Block 40 aircraft have Harpoon capability, no missile purchase yet

# Greece: HAF F-16 Block 52 aircraft armed with AGM-84 Harpoons were test-flown at Edwards AFB

# Israel: The IDF/AF is very likely to have Harpoon capability, but this is unconfirmed

# Oman: The RAFO purchased 20 missiles for its F-16 Block 50 fleet

# South Korea: The ROKAF Block 52 aircraft are Harpoon-capable, no confirmed missile purchase

# Taiwan: The ROCAF purchased 54 missiles for its F-16 Block 20 aircraft

# Turkey: The TuAF purchased 50 Harpoon missiles for their CCIP-upgraded F-16 Block 50 aircraft

# United Arab Emirates: The UAEAF's Block 60 aircraft are Harpoon capable, and 52 missiles were purchased at the time of the Block 60 deal

http://www.f-16.net/f-16_armament_article12.html

Can Aerosoft delete the modeled afterburner on the F-16 model's so we can us an effect for AB insted? That is really the biggest problem for me. The only really other thing I would like to see would be a F-16B/D and the load out thing like the XLoad F/A-18D. Thanks for your time. Oh yeah I do need a maid now because I am not doing my house work because I spend to much time flying your great F-16!!

Oh yeah I do need a maid now because I am not doing my house work because I spend to much time flying your great F-16!!

Darn ... why didn't I think of that. I spent the last two nights cleaning house after work because I have visitors tomorrow, and I could have been flying the F-16. :huh:

See my request under the "liveries" thread for an adaptation of the 20th FW at Shaw for the Greek model..

Alternatively, a version of the US model built for recon missions including conformal fuel tank..

The other I would like to see.. but perhaps best reserved for a special mission (campaign) set.. with JASSM :P

Archived