Aerosoft Bush Hawk Promotional

The Bush Hawk XP is a small aircraft designed by Found Air to serve the most difficult locations. Capable of handling large loads (for its size) from very small runways it is one of the most famous bush aircraft.

Rugged and easy to fly the US Fish & Wildlife department choose it over many competitors as its main bush aircraft because it is just so functional and can handle the adverse weather conditions it will encounter. An ideal aircraft to explore the exiting FSX world.

The complete aircraft has been done in great detail and in full FSX specifications. From the dented exterior to the well used interiors where you will see the cargo you are bringing to the customers that are waiting far away in the wilderness. The main strength of this product is how it involves the user in the simulator, it only takes half an hour and you will love this small aircraft and will take it out of your virtual hangar time and time again.

Features:

* Three base models, Amphibian, Ski and Wheeled

* Thirty plus liveries, many different interiors

* IFR/VFR panel

* Extensive animations

* Highly detailed flight model

* Dimmable Interior lighting

* Included Payload calculator

* Detailed Realism setting dialog

* Fully functional VC (no 2d main panel included)

* 100% DX 9 and DX 10* compatible (* External lights might not be displayed by certain graphics chipsets if you use DX10 preview mode)

* Nine missions (or better described as Assisted Flights)

Enjoy the video!

Regards,

-Cody Bergland

YouTube:

DivX:

http://www.jaggyroadfilms.com/movies/comme...shhawk_divx.zip

WMV:

http://www.jaggyroadfilms.com/movies/comme...ushhawk_wmv.zip

Hello Folks,

You can now embed YouTube videos using the following tag. {YouTube} {/YouTube} use [] instead of {} or it wont work.

You only need to insert the Video Id in this case eyg_vrK6w_8 You can also use the Quick Access to the left of the posting dialogue box.

When inserted you get whats below.

Jaw dropping! Especially the DivX version!

I really had to ask myself if I really did have any part of that plane. That is one helluva great bit of film there, Cody! Thanks.

Well, I can't comment on the animation itself other than it can be removed by clicking on it, and it is not in all the planes...

As you can see I had no framerate problems. Other than my video card, my system is fairly modest. I'm only running an E6400 at the moment. I'm sorry to hear that some of you guys however are experiencing it. The devs however have stated they are dedicated to finding a fix.

The Bush Hawk XP ...Enjoy the video!

Regards,

-Cody Bergland

Mr. Cody Bergland,

That's an outstanding Video! You sold me! :D

Couple of questions:

1. Did you add the Glacial Camp with Human or was that part of a mission that comes with the Hawk XP?

2. Do the Dolphens really make noise in that scenery? What is that Add-on?

Your video's are so amazing that I can't tell reality from "Hollywood" ... :blink::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks again; looking forward to the F-16 one. B)

==================

Mr. Shaun Fletcher,

EXCELLENT features of embedding YouTube videos to your Forums. B)

Thank you.

1. Did you add the Glacial Camp with Human or was that part of a mission that comes with the Hawk XP?

The glacial camp was added in myself just for the video. The scenery at the very end however is in BH package. It is located in Ontario and is custom made.

2. Do the Dolphens really make noise in that scenery? What is that Add-on?

The dolphins do not make the sounds that you heard in the video. It is not out of the realm to have some sound in the scenery, however if there is any, I haven't heard it yet. Those sounds were edited in post production.

The scenery is Tahiti X.

Your video's are so amazing that I can't tell reality from "Hollywood" ... :blink::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks again; looking forward to the F-16 one. B)

Glad you liked the video! I am working on the F-16 video now, and thus far it is shaping up well. I'm hoping for a release perhaps... this weekend, if not earlier? We'll see how it goes.

Regards,

-Cody

Cody, didn't realize until now where I've seen your work. I knew it looked familiar. We've actually commented on each others videos on YouTube. Great job on the vid.

Hah! Yes, I remember your S/N. I don't use the same for YouTube. Valkyrie321 still sticks. Not perfect, but I'll take it.