Manual

• Aerosoft

Attached is the manual as it currently stands and most likely will be for the release version. it is designed to be printed on standard format paper and with little use if ink (for those with ink jets printers). If you got any comments on the manual, here is the location to discuss it. Please note that this manual is copyrighted Aerosoft.

Manual_Falcon.pdf

Mr. Mathijs Kok,

Great Job with the Manual; It looks really professionally done. :D

I would like to suggest a couple of minor things, just a couple of spelling errors (you'll find an "Iif" in the TrackIR section, the "4,0NM" instead "4.0NM" for all the listings in the Marker Beacon section, and a few others elsewhere), and the statements regarding "high speed approaches by the BETA testors"; They may NOT be aviators like yourself and me and, therefore, are NOT aware of the rules regarding "Slow Flight."

SLOW FLIGHT AVIATION RULES: (As you might remember from your PPL training)

In "Nomal Powered/Cruise Flight"; Pitch for Altitude, Power for Airspeed; But, in "Slow Flight (Approach speeds)"; Pitch for Airspeed and Power for Altitude. This requires training and practise because it is natural for people to use the flight stick/yoke for positioning and the throttle for power and those rules are reversed in "slow flight."

You can get away with it in a Cessna; but never in a high performance aircraft like a jet (unless of course you're in FS :lol: ). That maybe why they are having a problem staying ahead of the power curve which results in a hard landing and an FSX crash; it is a normal behavioural mistake of non-aviators and a dead giveaway for me to see on their FS videos. :P Furthermore, the models ability to replicate/reproduce that is another reason you guy's are the best at what you do. ;)

Thank you for your time and attention. :)

As far as i know, the seat will be armed just before you go on the active runway, because a final pre-check has to be done before take off...and when landed the seat will be de-armed when leaving the Runway...

Best Regards

Mr. Mathijs Kok,

Great Job with the Manual; It looks really professionally done. :D

I would like to suggest a couple of minor things, just a couple of spelling errors (you'll find an "Iif" in the TrackIR section, the "4,0NM" instead "4.0NM" for all the listings in the Marker Beacon section, and a few others elsewhere), and the statements regarding "high speed approaches by the BETA testors"; They may NOT be aviators like yourself and me and, therefore, are NOT aware of the rules regarding "Slow Flight."

SLOW FLIGHT AVIATION RULES: (As you might remember from your PPL training)

In "Nomal Powered/Cruise Flight"; Pitch for Altitude, Power for Airspeed; But, in "Slow Flight (Approach speeds)"; Pitch for Airspeed and Power for Altitude. This requires training and practise because it is natural for people to use the flight stick/yoke for positioning and the throttle for power and those rules are reversed in "slow flight."

You can get away with it in a Cessna; but never in a high performance aircraft like a jet (unless of course you're in FS :lol: ). That maybe why they are having a problem staying ahead of the power curve which results in a hard landing and an FSX crash; it is a normal behavioural mistake of non-aviators and a dead giveaway for me to see on their FS videos. :P Furthermore, the models ability to replicate/reproduce that is another reason you guy's are the best at what you do. ;)

Thank you for your time and attention. :)

Depands on what kind of jet....annyway you are right, the pitch can also give you power or energy by pulling down so the plane gets airspeed....though the F-16 has a high alpha on the angle and can stay in level flight...but thats also something else.......

Maybe a nice training especially for the Pitch, Power, Bank and energy test:

HighKey....to go overhead the runway in upwind at 6.000 - 9.000ft and quit the engine so the engine is cold..... then keep the speed at 200kts

turn after 1/3 of the RW to downwind to 3.000 - 5.000 so your on Lowkey keep the same speed as high key

Then turn Base key at 2.000ft and 1mile from treshold with min. speed 190 kts LG down and happy landings ;)

Kind regards