FlyMex - Airports of Mexico City & Central FSX/FS2004

Shaun Fletcher

Come and discover the Airports of Mexico-Center Edition for Flight Simulator 2004 and Flight Simulator X! Designed with ImageMax technology and representing all major airports of the central part of the Country, Airports of Mexico will allow you to expand your routes and fly to interesting destinations.

Discover the secrets of Mexico!

Fly to Mexico City International Airport, well known for its altitude and for its new Terminal 2. Discover the wonderful beaches at the well known resorts of Acapulco, Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, Puerto Vallarta and Manzanillo. Fly around Guadalajara, Morelia, Cuernavaca and other nice airports. Fly to the coast cities of Tampico and Veracruz! All these cities and many more you can explore with Airports of Mexico-Center Edition

Features:

* Terminal 2 from Mexico City International Airport and Guadalajara Airport.

* The new intercontinental Airport of Queretaro

* New buildings in Guadalajara, Veracruz, Puerto Vallarta, Uruapan, Toluca, etc.

* New facility of ILS CAT III en Toluca.

* Main buildings and avenues in Mexico City.

* Mesh terrain with mountains, rivers, lakes in high resolution.

Airports:

* Mexico City Airport * Guadalajara * Toluca

* Guanajuato / Leon * Manzanillo * Colima

* Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo * Puerto Vallarta * Veracruz

* Tampico * Acapulco * Cuernavaca

* Atizapan * Morelia * Uruapan

* Querataro * Puebla

mexicocitycentral_5.jpg

mexicocitycentral_1.jpg

mexicocitycentral_23.jpg

mexicocitycentral_30.jpg

More details on the product page.

I was very excited when I first heard of a high quality payware Mexico City airport, but this is upsetting. The is not the current payware quality offered by most scenery designers.

Hi,

with a little experience it's possible to show some better screenshots. ;)

Maybe I should assist here a little bit for commercial reasons. :)

All FS2004-version.

mmmx01.jpg

mmmx02.jpg

mmmx03.jpg

mmgl01.jpg

mmgl02.jpg

mmaa01.jpg

mmaa02.jpg

mmzo01.jpg

But no "must have" - to be honest. I don't like the borders of the ground-textures to the standard-terrain and I don't like that they don't use mip-mapping-textures.

Ciao,

Rainer.

I can't tell anyone what to buy, but I purchased the boxed version of these airports a few years ago for FS9. Although some of the smaller AP's are poor in quality, I was most disappointed with the bad afcad files for the airports. The way they named the afcad files was hard to find what file was the afcad file. They also loaded static aircraft at all airports, without any options for removal. I emailed these guys a dozon times asking how to remove static AC and better afcads. To today, I never heard a word back from them. Any company that takes my $$$ and don't support thier product, will never get another red cent from me.

Bill M <_<

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say I purchased the mexico airports from FlyMex directly just two weeks ago. I would have been better off looking for freeware on the net then this. I purchased all three regions. I am a paywareoholic.

For the money you could have better airports. When you look at the Aerosoft German Airports and Overland bundle airports you get a lot for the price. MAybe Aerosoft should do the airports instead of Fly Mex. Also the installationt puts in a Spanish ATC. I have found the file in the sound folder to change it back. Lucky for me there was a hit on the net on how to do this. I have a lot of payware that covers a lot of airports. I suggest not to waste your money on this product. Look for freeware if you want Mexican Airports.

• 3 years later...

I bought this scenery and I deeply regret it. I have never seen a scenery and looked as bad as Mexico City Airports. I am trying to get a credit because I really want nothing to do with this piece of junk. Don't even try it.