MEGA-CDG and AES

B777ER

There will be no November AES updates according to Oliver. I hope it will be lump-sum release in Dec together with some UK2000 stuff, RJGG and, perhaps, FSDT LSGG. :rolleyes:

• Developer

Hi,

AES for the new Paris version is not available yet. I hope to get a interim version 1.98b, where this airport is included and a reduced update fee for users who have allready activated the old Paris version is also planned.

Hi,

AES for the new Paris version is not available yet. I hope to get a interim version 1.98b, where this airport is included and a reduced update fee for users who have allready activated the old Paris version is also planned.

As soon as the update is avail I will purchase the CDG senery. This also goes for the new LHR. Cummon Oliver, what are you guys cooking up in the AES stew?!?!?!

"Thou shalt not ever purchase any FS senery untill AES is updated for it."

-My Motto

As soon as the update is avail I will purchase the CDG senery. This also goes for the new LHR. Cummon Oliver, what are you guys cooking up in the AES stew?!?!?!

"Thou shalt not ever purchase any FS senery untill AES is updated for it."

-My Motto

Hear, hear. Unless its got AES, I ain't buying!

ETJ

Hey Oliver,

We're keeping our fingers crossed for you.

I guess we all can cough up some money for a big pack of quality coffee for you.

Good coffee = less sleep = more work. :lol:

Best regards,

Rafal

No worries, I'm buying!!

D'