ViMaISCN.DLL Crash in LFPG with AES 1.98b

OPabst

• Developer

We found a bug in the 1.98b code (see this note) where a CTD in the ViMaISCN.DLL will pop up, when you are in LFPG at a Jetway position and not all Positions are reachable with the Followme.

This was generated, because the count of Position overrun the limit of placeholders. So this only happen in the new MegaAirport Paris.

Here is the fix:

IMPORTANT:When you have downloaded the Installer 1.98b before 17th Nov. 2008 9h UTC and you have not installed the FIX 3 provided before, just redownload and run the installer to fix privious problems of the older Installer. The actuall download includes FIX3

Sorry for the trouble, but there comes two versions together :unsure:, I hope the new installer now will address all issues, timelimit and LFPG problems. :lol:

We found a bug in the 1.98b code (see this note) where a CTD in the ViMaISCN.DLL will pop up, when you are in LFPG at a Jetway position and not all Positions are reachable with the Followme.

This was generated, because the count of Position overrun the limit of placeholders. So this only happen in the new MegaAirport Paris.

Here is the fix:

IMPORTANT:When you have downloaded the Installer 1.98b before 17th Nov. 2008 9h UTC and you have not installed the FIX 3 provided before, just redownload and run the installer to fix privious problems of the older Installer. The actuall download includes FIX3

Sorry for the trouble, but there comes two versions together :unsure:, I hope the new installer now will address all issues, timelimit and LFPG problems. :lol:

Hi Oliver,

Can you clarify your comment above "Not all Positions reachable with the Follow me car". Is this still the case on installers after Nov 17th, because on being told to go to A5 from RWY27R. No matter from where around the airport I requested the Follow Me car, I received the Unable to find Taxiway route message.

Keep up the good work.

Regards JohnT

• Developer

Hi,

I have doublecheck the exits of RW27R (like K3) and no problem here.

So please check, that the file AES_LC00V1.BGL in ..\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY has a date of the 16th of November, otherwise you have not the correct version installed.

Redownload the Installer ZIP. The Installer EXE inside must have a date of 17th November. Reinstall this version and then check again the date fo the file above.