Still No Ai At Heathrow

mikeyankeevictor

Hello Folks,

I have no problem seeing Ultimate Traffic at EGLL have you tried turning the Aircraft casts shadows on the ground off in the display menu.

As for MyTraffic can you go to Heathrow and use the Traffic Explorer to check flights arriving at EGLL and then select one that is to arrive shortly and see if it actually lands there.

Hello Folks,

I have no problem seeing Ultimate Traffic at EGLL have you tried turning the Aircraft casts shadows on the ground off in the display menu.

As for MyTraffic can you go to Heathrow and use the Traffic Explorer to check flights arriving at EGLL and then select one that is to arrive shortly and see if it actually lands there.

Shaun

I have about about 3 flights arriving per hour, none of which seem to actually arrive. There are no flights at gates or taxiing out. If I remove the staic aircraft, my user aircraft is literally the only one there!

If I go into Mega Frankfurt (which I also have), I have loads of AI aircraft arriving and departing.

Roy

Hello Roy,

Using the explorer can you follow one of the flights and see when it disappears when enroute to Heathrow.

You may also want to check this thread here.

Shaun

Thanks. I'd seen the Simflight thread but assumed that if I'd got traffic at all other airports (including add-ons) then it couldn't be this! Wrong!

I took out ALL the additional traffic files and this seems to have done the trick - I now have AI all over LHR, including in-coming which actually arrive. LHR seems to be particularly sensitive!

Thanks for your help.

Roy

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning Shaun, Hello Everybody,

This AI aircraft not showing at several airports seems to be an issue with most of us using traffic generating add-ons.

Now it is understandable that developers may not take into account any possible add-on for FS, but on the other side the issue is with the Mega-airprort scenery (Paris-CDG in my case) and not with Traffic-X.

Now this is a payware scenery, not freeware, so the developers have a moral obligation to solve problems that arise.

I have read the various posts and recommendations, but IMHO Aerosoft should look into the problem and issue a patch or written instructions in order to get rid of the problem.

I just did a very basic maneuver: instead of starting from CDG, I positioned my a/c in ORLY, first with the mega-apt-CDG scenery active then with the same scenery de-activated (un-clicked). The result speaks by itself. Activating Mega-airport CDG "kills" AI aircraft (I repeat, with Traffic-X) not only on the add-on scenery, but even in the neighborhood!

Thanks for your attention,

Alexis

Paris, France.

post-25127-1239880492_thumb.jpg

post-25127-1239880502_thumb.jpg

Hello Alexis,

It would seem up to yet this problem only arises when using MyTraffic and sceneries that install its own traffic to my knowledge. I have another AI Program installed and have not seen this issue.