F-16 - Textures Updates

Guest Dag

Hi there,

I have uploaded the texture updates to the F-16 at avsim.com and the Sim-Outhouse.com. Read the readme pdf/txt carefully before proceeding. Fully manual install to give the user full freedom.

AVSIM link:

F-16 texture update

SOH link:

F-16 texture update

Please remember you need to be registered as a member at both the above sites. Registration is free. Have fun.

Use this thread for support should questions arise.

Thanks

Mathijs; can you stick this thread? (done, mk)

I too would like to say thanks for this update. It's great to have some different option to choose from to help customize the aircraft. Nice work :)

Marcus

I have a psd with the layers and edited alpha for 4_T should there be need for it by other repainters. Please advise!

Thanks for the kind words

Dag I would really like to get my hands on your layered 4_T with alpha. If you could upload at SOH or Avsim it would be much appreciated.

Thanks again, Tom

• 2 weeks later...

I always get excited when I see the F-16 box icon in the News section of the website : ). I saw this update announced again on April 5th (in addition to the first announcement on March 26th) so I'm just wondering if it's a repeat announcement for this update or if there's something new. I just want to make sure I'm not missing out of on anything new :).

Thanks,

Marcus

I always get excited when I see the F-16 box icon in the News section of the website : ). I saw this update announced again on April 5th (in addition to the first announcement on March 26th) so I'm just wondering if it's a repeat announcement for this update or if there's something new. I just want to make sure I'm not missing out of on anything new :).

Thanks,

Marcus

Are you watching the American Aerosoft site? There I see they published the announcement twice, probably a mistake. So it's the same, no new update on our textures update ;-)

Are you watching the American Aerosoft site? There I see they published the announcement twice, probably a mistake. So it's the same, no new update on our textures update ;-)

Yes I use the American website. Oh well, it was worth mentioning - I wouldn't want to miss out on anything ;).

• 2 weeks later...
And to illustrate the before and after of this update package below two pics of the afterburner and canopy.

Mr. Vin and Mr. Dag,

Just go to try out some of these texture adjustments today and like them very much; Thank you.

B)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Yago9,

When can we see this in SOH?

MN155B.jpg

I must say I really like the realistic look (colors) on the AfterBurner (metal) nozzle textures. Can you tell me what textures these are?

VT_ANG_403_001.jpg

I want to swap them with these default AfterBurner nozzle Textures. Thanks! ;)

klu.jpg

Thank you Gents!

:D

• 2 months later...

Hi Aprilia,

I've downloaded from soh link (avsim library doesn't work)! There is no installer inside, only the folders!

regards

Dave