Luxembourg Airports

chrieger

Hello,

I published some first pictures a few months ago in the german support forum. Since yesterday I released for the first time in our develoments a alpha version. All basic taxiway signs and apron lines are implemented and need to be checked. This is done by the friendly help of Cargolux Simulation who are located in ELLX. This is a time to get further information, if there is still a sign missing or something wrong. From the few in the Alpa Testing Team, I can get further help to get some pictures in the sourounding of the airport. The main buildings are complete but some hotels nearby are still missing. I forgot to make some pictures :rolleyes:

Luxembourg Airports will include landmarks and sightseeing objects in realistic design. I developed new objects for Luxembourg. The details are simular realistic like you know from the German Landmarks. This package will also include both VFR-Airfields (Useldange and Noutrange). So Luxembourg will be perfect for heavy and light aircraft simulation!

Attached you will see the first pictures from P7 and from the new Terminal B.

These pictures are made in development! The scenery will look different in the end!

Luxembourg_Airports_Pre_Alpha_01.jpg

Luxembourg_Airports_Pre_Alpha_02.jpg

Luxembourg_Airports_Pre_Alpha_03.jpg

Luxembourg_Airports_Alpha_01.jpg

Luxembourg_Airports_Alpha_02.jpg

Luxembourg_Airports_Alpha_03.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Yes I planed with Oliver to integrate a AESlite Version in the package. And for sure you get the possibilty to use AES as well.

If I have some time I need to make a website with all features in the next days.

I am not good in making Screenshots, so it ist not easy to show more pictures in the development situation. Please wait a few weeks, I hope I convince one of the betatesters to make nicer Screenhots!

Hi Er!k,

I am not really thinking about Freeware, are the pictures that bad? :rolleyes:

Release Date is planed for the 3rd quartal 2009.

I need another few weeks for releasing the beta!

• 1 month later...

Hi newmanix,

Sorry for not keeping you in for more infos or pictures.

I am in the middle of development and besides my "real Job" it takes alot time to make nice pictures.

I am not a friend of showing to much details in a beta phase.

In the next Beta Release we will make some pictures, I promise.

I plan to show the scenery at the conference in Paderborn. After this weekend it should not take to much time until you can download the scenery!

Please find time to wait a bit more. Thanks