Ctd Every Time I Departure Sylt Edxw

kurocl

Hello

I have problems when i departure Westerland/Sylt (German airfields 1). When I follow the publicated departure or I follow and IFR plan, I always get a CTD between the NBD and the end/start of the ILS.

I get the CTD with every addon aircraft (with default one i suffer high shutters, the frames drop from 20/30 to 2/4 when i pass the point i related you before but no CTD), the problem usually happens when i am in outside view, but i got it in VC view too, not as often but sometimes i got the same problem.

I made a lot of tries, disabling software, taking down the sliders, reinstalls but nothing work. I found that the runways that appear in FSX menu have one degree more than the package ones.

FSX: 15/33 - German Airfields 1 (sylt): 14/32

could this make the CTD to happen?

If so how can I resolve.

Thanks a lot and best regards

I use:

FSX acceleration

Hello kurocl,

Try the same flight but set FSX to midnight so your flying at night, does the crash still happen.

Thanks for your quick reply Shaun

I will try this evening and i will tell you something.

Hi Shaun

Sylt - Carenado Cessna 206

Vista 64 home premium

FSX acceleration

Well i tried two times at night, no CTD (outside view) shutters a lit of bit but OK.

After, i tried at day. In outside view i get a CTD (tried two times). In Virtual cockpit view no CTD (again tried two times).

I send you a picture where you can see the aprox place were the CTD happens.

2009-5-27_20-5-50-194.jpg

I have German Airfields 2 and 3 (of course 1) and German airports 2 installed. happens with the cessna from carenado and the Aerosoft twin otter (i did not try another planes but i will with the beaver and the digital aviation Cheyenne)

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance, best regards

Hello kurocl,

Okay have you installed any 3rd party ground textures, if so can you reload the defaults and then try the flight in the day.

Hi Shaun

Nop, i had Ultimate terraix X europe, but i take it off because i do not like how it works with German Airfields. After unistall UTX, i have uninstalled and installed FSX one time.

I have X Graphics (HIFI) but it wasn't on at the time of the tries.

Best regards

Does the crash still happenif you disable the Airfields2 scenery?

Hi Horst18519

Thanks for your reply, i did not tried. But i will this evening.

Best regards

Does the crash still happenif you disable the Airfields2 scenery?

I just tried and no CTD when i disable Airfields2 scenery, after, i enabled the scenery, tried again and CTD.

What i sould do?

In the scenery library i have:

German airfields 1

German airfields 2

German airfields 3

German airports 2

German airfields 1 LC

German airfields 2 LC

Thanks again for your help, best regards

Hello kurocl,

Now just try disabling the German airfields 1 LC entry and then try in day light.

I suspect theres an issue with a texture and the landclass.

Ok, I do not konw if helps but i have the German Airfields 1 actualization that is available in the FAQ/updates section.

Hello kurocl,

Now just try disabling the German airfields 1 LC entry and then try in day light.

I suspect theres an issue with a texture and the landclass.

Hi Shaun

Well that is the result of the test

I disable German airfields 1 LC and no CTD (german airfields 2 and german airfields 2 LC enabled) a bit of shutters again, but OK

As i told you i my last post i have the actualization for German airfields 1 installed and also i forgot to tell you, helgoland if helps you.

Regards

Hello kurocl,

What does this X-Graphics actually do!

Hi Shaun

It is a program like flight enviroment, enhaces the clouds, sky, wather or light. Also can change the airport textures but i have not select this feature.

I used in combination with Active sky X, installing weather influenced textures.

The trys were allways in FSX default clear weather, with out X-Graphics or Active Sky. Do you think could be related to this program?

Best regards

I think it's the combination of HelgolandX and GermanAirfields2. Both come with ship traffic, and it seems FSX doesn't like this very much. We'll be offering a patch for GAF2 soon, that might help on this matter. Until then disable the 2 traffic files in the GAF2-scenery folder (change BGL to "OFF").

I think it's the combination of HelgolandX and GermanAirfields2. Both come with ship traffic, and it seems FSX doesn't like this very much. We'll be offering a patch for GAF2 soon, that might help on this matter. Until then disable the 2 traffic files in the GAF2-scenery folder (change BGL to "OFF").

Hi Horst18519

Thanks for your reply, can you tell me please the name of these BGL and how to change them to off?

I do not know much about this matter. I think is changing the extension to BGX??

Best regards

Hi Horst18519

Thanks for your reply, can you tell me please the name of these BGL and how to change them to off?

I do not know much about this matter. I think is changing the extension to BGX??

Best regards

Hi Horst18519

I found more than 2 traffic files on GAF2

Traffic_GAF2.bgl

Traffic_fw_EDHK_cargo.bgl

Traffic_fw_EDHK_custom.bgl

traffic_fw_EDHK_Foerdedampfer.bgl

traffic_fw_EDHK_helis.bgl

Witch ones i have to modify?

Best regards