Gaza Airport

• Developer
becouse im Palestinian and it will be so cool if i can fly there with add on's from aerosoft

Acceptable, but normally the developers need to visit the airport of there projects and make many pictures. You will know, that this is not very easy at that location. On the other side, the project needs to get successfull in sales, I don't think, that this will happens here.But that can change, when all will do there part to bring all to normal in future.

Acceptable, but normally the developers need to visit the airport of there projects and make many pictures. You will know, that this is not very easy at that location. On the other side, the project needs to get successfull in sales, I don't think, that this will happens here.But that can change, when all will do there part to bring all to normal in future.

wall thank you very much to take your time to talk to me about it i hope in the futur your developer come up with something even something simple

whiteeagle3535,

I'm afraid there may be not much interest for any developer to make a Gaza airport.

But since you care so much and are Palestinian, there is a partial solution.

Get and install GMax (it's free) and do some study on scenery making.

It is not that difficult to make a simple scenery in GMax. Give it a try. I'm serious.

That's how I, for example, made my home airfield seeing no-one else's interest in it.

Best regards,

Rafal

whiteeagle3535,

I'm afraid there may be not much interest for any developer to make a Gaza airport.

But since you care so much and are Palestinian, there is a partial solution.

Get and install GMax (it's free) and do some study on scenery making.

It is not that difficult to make a simple scenery in GMax. Give it a try. I'm serious.

That's how I, for example, made my home airfield seeing no-one elses' interest in it.

Best regards,

Rafal

ok thanks il try it