Aerosoft A-321/320 project

beta!! SO RELEASE IS CLOSE!!! :lol::lol::P

LOL

Quick guy !! :D

Alpha, Beta, Gamma or whatever You will call Work in progress :)

Soon we might show some external views, if You behave ^_^

Finn

hello,

Can you confirm if :

- there will be a nice click sound while pressing the buttons,

- Weather radar will be implemented (I don't see the Wx panel near the throttles ?)

- Altitude callouts + retard sounds will be implemented

Thank you

- Weather radar will be implemented (I don't see the Wx panel near the throttles ?)

The Weather radar panel is besides the engine start switches below the panel light rotary knobs...

- Altitude callouts + retard sounds will be implemented

The callouts are very airline specific. Will there be a way to edit them?

(some airlines start with "100" , some with "2500", some have the callout "5", some not)

Timo

Clicksounds and other sounds like altitude callouts, retard etc. will be implementet through the Aerosoft Sound Control module.

We have not decided if a weather radar will be added yet.

TCAS will be added just to get that straight from another post ;)

Finn

WOW

To be quite honest with you, even though I have just about all FSX Captain Sim stuff, I didn't know this was possible. The smoothness of these visuals is just... Oh my god, I guess. Wow.

Btw guys, is this going to be working with DX10? :)

I would hope so after all it is an FSX plane. Most things that don't work have just been shoveled over from FS9 without any regards to texture requirements of FSX SDK.

• Aerosoft

Btw guys, is this going to be working with DX10? :)

Yes, should be no serious problem. Could be some issues with lights, MS just did not complete the DX10 implementation and we are not going to leave out stuff if it works in DX9 and not in DX10.

A release before XMAS might be possible, but we are making no promises.

That doesn´t sound as optimistic as in summer:

....Posteurowing, on 10 July 2009 - 10:14 PM, said:.....

not asking for a release date, would it be safe say that we can fly the bird before spring 2010?

Way way before that.

But take your time. Better flawless than hasty...

Timo

Yes, should be no serious problem. Could be some issues with lights, MS just did not complete the DX10 implementation and we are not going to leave out stuff if it works in DX9 and not in DX10.

Sounds cool, is there any beta up? If yes, is there any possibilty to test it?

As said a few times, our primary concern is the cockpit as this is intended as a flight simulation and not a spotter simulation. But as we are using FSX with all the new shading options and can use many time more polygons then FS2004 can handle I have no doubt we'll be able to match Airsimmer rather easy. Not sure what you mean with pneumatic sounds but as we will be using Aerosoft Sound Controls for most sounds we'll have sounds for even the smallest things. From the rattle when you open the side window to soft hiss from the instrument air conditioning. Not sure is Airsimmers uses any module to add sounds for things FS can do btw. We sure do.

That sounds awesome, what will the price for it be?

Is it true that you'll only release the A321? I'd love an A318

I agree...I'd love to replace my A319, A320, AND A321 with this bird. I really do hope that the others will follow. After all, it's just a matter of chopping a few meters out of the middle, isn't it? ;)

After all, it's just a matter of chopping a few meters out of the middle, isn't it?

Depends on how far into system nad FDE realism your go. Different size means different weights, fuel use and manouvering speeds among others.

Not crucial differences but not just cutting some fuselage out. ;)

• Upvote 1