FSBreak Interview - a question for Mathijs

George W

Mathijs. I really enjoyed listening to the interview and recall you mentioning that the best graphics card for FSX as used by the Aces team during development, was a card costing about $75. Which graphic card are you referring to?

• Aerosoft

Mathijs. I really enjoyed listening to the interview and recall you mentioning that the best graphics card for FSX as used by the Aces team during development, was a card costing about $75. Which graphic card are you referring to?

Best jump in here: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=27567&st=0&p=171766&#entry171766

and do note not everybody agrees, lol. But as I wrote, these are MY experiences and the only thing that makes me different from other users is that FSX is actually in my startup folder. It loads when Windows loads as I know I will need it sooner or later and hate to wait for it to load. As it rests on the task bar it just eats up some memory, does not affect me at all in what I do. After a few hours it only takes up a few Mb's as the rest is spooled off to disk by Windows.