Planes/Sceneries that WE want!

matt oberdorfer

Now, I don't know how to start a poll or if it's even possible for me to do it, but I think it would be a great idea for the people who purchase products from Aerosoft to tell Aerosoft what we want! This is just a basis, but maybe someone with 'power' could make an actual poll. Also, please forgive me if there's already something like this on the site. I looked, and did not find anything.

I'm just going to make a list of modern airliners that either have been released or that are going to be released, and then make a list of planes that haven't been. FEEL FREE AND PLEASE ADD ON TO THIS LIST (:

I think it said somewhere that I'm not supposed to name other developers in forums here, but I'm going to anyways, and I'll change it later (or someone else can) if it's not allowed.

OH! Just clarifying. . . these would be planes for FSX/2004.

Products That Have Been either released or are being developed:

Captain Sim: 727, 757-200/300, 767-200/300/400

Wilco: CRJ-200/700/900, A318/319/320/321. A330-200/300, A340-300/600, ERJ-145, ERJ-175/190, 737 OG, 777-200

PMDG: MD-11/F, 747-400/F

hmm. . .

Airsimmer A320 series

Flight 1: Super 80, Cessna Mustang, ATR-72

AEROSOFT: A320 series

Ariane: 737 NG

Now for planes that I can think of that either haven't been developed, or are developed, but suck haha.

Concorde is being developed, but I do not know by who

A good 777! To my knowledge, there are no trip 7s out there that are high quality!

I own Wilco's CRJ package and it sucks, so that'd be nice to see. . .

NOW, for the one plane that I have been dreaming for in FSX since I started flying. . . The EMB-120. . . I love that plane. Kind of ugly, but I just love it. I think an EMB-120 would be a great plane in FSX, and it would look so great.

Now, for sceneries. I am just going to throw some out that I'd like to see. . .

Skiathos (Greece), Ronald Reagan National (DCA), Telluride (Colorado), Missoula or Billings (Montana)

Thanks for reading! Please, reply with ideas!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could go on and on with suggestions! I prefer small props, so that's what's on my list. Here are a few:

Cessna 150

Cessna 120

Cessna 140

Cessna 170

Cessna 175

Cessna 400 (with Garmin G1000)

Cirrus SR-22 (with Garmin Perspective)

Ercoupe

Luscombe

Diamond DA-40

Piper PA-22

Piper J-4 Coupe

Piper J-5

Piper PA-12

Piper PA-14

I may post more later.

Products That Have Been either released or are being developed

Hey, Matt!

I don't know if the Aerosoft staff are going to like you idea or not. We'll see.

But since you dropped a few lines, I'd like to make slight addition to your list of quality commercial aircraft already released.

You must have forgotten some very serious items. ;)

- Level-D 767-300ER

- PMDG 737-600/700/800/900

- Leonardo Maddog MD-8X

- Digital Aviation Fokker 70 / 100

- PSS 777-200LR/F/-300

- PSS 757-200/300

- PSS A32X/A33X/A34X (legacy products)

- PSS Concodre (legacy)

- PSS Dash 8-300 (legacy)

- Ready For Pushback 747-200

- Project Tupolev Tu-154B/M

- FFS Saab 340A/B

- Majestic Software Dash 8-300

Plus lite series from:

- CLS (DC-10, 747-200/300, A330/340)

- Overland (Boeing, Airbus)

Best regards,

Rafal

I'm with BPL. As long as it has a prop and no quality model has been made before, I'm interested! I would love to see an Ercoupe. The only model I've found for FSX is still under construction by Aeroplane Heaven and I'm not even sure it will be quality or even completed.

Ahh, thank you, Rafal, for the help!

Yes, I know I did not list them all. But I am sure we still have more to go! And how about sceneries? What kind of sceneries would you guys like to see? I already listed the ones I really want.

Also, I think there is a new Concorde in development that should out do any other Concorde on the market

Still hoping and praying an EMB-120 will come around :(

-Matt

Ahh, thank you, Rafal, for the help!

Yes, I know I did not list them all. But I am sure we still have more to go! And how about sceneries? What kind of sceneries would you guys like to see? I already listed the ones I really want.

Also, I think there is a new Concorde in development that should out do any other Concorde on the market

Still hoping and praying an EMB-120 will come around :(

-Matt

Hi Matt,

I know it's not payware, but there is a really good EMB120 by Eric Cantu on AVSIM. It'a a really GOOD model. The panel could be better but try that and let me know what you think. I use it all the time.

Panel file name: fp120v2.zip

There are several updates to that panel so make sure you get them all.

This the freeware model vs the real aircraft.

Cheers!

post-14623-12494898409.txt

post-14623-124949016828_thumb.jpg

And how about sceneries? What kind of sceneries would you guys like to see? I already listed the ones I really want.

I would list some scenery add ons I would like to see, but they're all in the United States; Mathijs said that they don't really make scenery add ons in the United States because the market for them isn't very good, and other reasons. I can say, however, that I would like to see some small, challenging, GA airports.

I do have the EMB-120 downloadable from Avsim, and I agree, it is a great model. Especially for freeware. I just really want an EMB-120 with a VC, wingviews. . . the whole 9 yards, and I'd be happy to pay for it!

Oh well, I'm sure there isn't a huge market for the -120, so I don't plan on seeing one in the near future.

With sceneries. . . Why not name a few in the US you want? Aerosoft is doing that US cities thing.

The airports I think Aerosoft could make good money off of would probably be: (not in any order)

KDCA, Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport: It's in the heart of D.C. (I live there and actually flew out of there a couple days ago), which means they could do all the downtown buildings such as the White House, Capital Building, etc. It can also be challenging because for the RWY 19 approach, you can't come in straight because planes aren't allowed to fly over DC itself. Also, on the RWY 1 takeoff, planes have to do a bank to the left, so that they don't fly over DC. OKAY, i went a little overboard.

Here is a Youtube video of the turn planes have to make. . . Not to mention that it's just a beautiful approach!:

I think Denver International Airport would be great too. KDEN would be great too cause it takes a lot of passengers from Germany. I remember seeing a Lufthansa A346 there last time i was there. It also has a rather weird terminal building that would be cool to see modeled. . .

I do have the EMB-120 downloadable from Avsim, and I agree, it is a great model. Especially for freeware. I just really want an EMB-120 with a VC, wingviews. . . the whole 9 yards, and I'd be happy to pay for it!

Oh well, I'm sure there isn't a huge market for the -120, so I don't plan on seeing one in the near future.

With sceneries. . . Why not name a few in the US you want? Aerosoft is doing that US cities thing.

The airports I think Aerosoft could make good money off of would probably be: (not in any order)

KDCA, Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport: It's in the heart of D.C. (I live there and actually flew out of there a couple days ago), which means they could do all the downtown buildings such as the White House, Capital Building, etc. It can also be challenging because for the RWY 19 approach, you can't come in straight because planes aren't allowed to fly over DC itself. Also, on the RWY 1 takeoff, planes have to do a bank to the left, so that they don't fly over DC. OKAY, i went a little overboard.

Here is a Youtube video of the turn planes have to make. . . Not to mention that it's just a beautiful approach!:

I think Denver International Airport would be great too. KDEN would be great too cause it takes a lot of passengers from Germany. I remember seeing a Lufthansa A346 there last time i was there. It also has a rather weird terminal building that would be cool to see modeled. . .

Imaginesim has a KDEN already. It's not super great but it has AES.

I would like to add Milwaukee and Vancouver airports to the list!

Aerosoft is doing that US cities thing.

As far as US Cities goes, I would like to see any city in North Carolina. Charlotte would be a very good one.

As far as US Cities goes, I would like to see any city in North Carolina. Charlotte would be a very good one.

Again, I think ImagineSim did Charlotte already...

He's talking about the downtown city scenery, like they did for Indianapolis and San Francisco. ImagineSim did the airport.

Ah, "I see" said the blind man...

In that case,

Seattle, Portland, Las Vegas, (which we were told would be done be Sasha) San Diego, and Los Angeles.

Ah, "I see" said the blind man...

In that case,

Seattle, Portland, Las Vegas, (which we were told would be done be Sasha) San Diego, and Los Angeles.

We need an Updated Las Vegas city scenery :)

Sean

Piper PA-18 Super Cub
Yes, I have been wanting a good Super Cub. I'd also like a high quality Kodiak but since Lionheart has already made a Kodiak , I don't think we'll get another one. (Lionheart's seems quite popular but for some reason it looks "plastic" to me.) I'd also really enjoy a detailed helicopter—something along the lines of a Bell 407, Bell 429, or a Eurocopter AS-350 B3.

Yes, I have been wanting a good Super Cub. I'd also like a high quality Kodiak but since Lionheart has already made a Kodiak , I don't think we'll get another one. (Lionheart's seems quite popular but for some reason it looks "plastic" to me.) I'd also really enjoy a detailed helicopter—something along the lines of a Bell 407, Bell 429, or a Eurocopter AS-350 B3.

Your high quality payware AS-350 B3 is here.

http://secure.simmarket.com/hd-eurocopter-as-350-b3-ecureuil.phtml

Your high quality freeware is here.

http://nemethdesigns.com/products.html

I have both but the payware is worth the price. I love it!!

Cheers!

I must just be picky because it doesn't look that impressive to me. I'm talking about Catalina-level quality.

Yes you are picky. And you are welcome for the links anyway.

I still think DCA would be an amazing project. . . I wasn't aware DEN was already done, and for whoever said something about San Diego, I think FlyTampa did a San Diego, but I think it's only for FS2004. . .

What about Polson, Montana!? That place is beautiful, and has a pretty cool airport. Would be perfect for Aerosoft's Piper Cheyenne/Carenado's addons.

Along with the EMB-120 I want, I'd really like to see a high quality Dash 8 or whatever they're called done.

Thanks for all the replies, Guys! Let's just hope Aerosoft takes this stuff into consideration.

-Matt

I still think DCA would be an amazing project. . . I wasn't aware DEN was already done, and for whoever said something about San Diego, I think FlyTampa did a San Diego, but I think it's only for FS2004. . .

What about Polson, Montana!? That place is beautiful, and has a pretty cool airport. Would be perfect for Aerosoft's Piper Cheyenne/Carenado's addons.

Along with the EMB-120 I want, I'd really like to see a high quality Dash 8 or whatever they're called done.

Thanks for all the replies, Guys! Let's just hope Aerosoft takes this stuff into consideration.

-Matt

Wow! Montana?! Well I would request Sandpoint Idaho! Got a friend that lives up there. Just beautiful!

A good 777! To my knowledge, there are no trip 7s out there that are high quality!

I own Wilco's CRJ package and it sucks, so that'd be nice to see. . .

Thanks for reading! Please, reply with ideas!

I know Digital Aviation are working on a CRJ package but I don't know what the release date is.

Maybe the 787 Dreamliner is another option.

I wasn't aware DEN was already done, and for whoever said something about San Diego, I think FlyTampa did a San Diego, but I think it's only for FS2004.

Unfortunately, DEN is for FS8 or FS9. No FSX version that I've seen anywhere.

FSX:

Murphy Moose

Just Aircraft Highlander

Cessna 170

Cessna 180/185

de Havilland Canada DHC-3 Otter

Piper PA-22 Tri-Pacer/Bushmaster(Super Pacer)

Grumman G-44 Widgeon

As for scenery, I fly a big region spanning from Alaska to the Pacific Northwest to the Great Lakes. I'd also like to see more Idaho and Montana.

edited note: I forgot the DHC-3 on my list and had to add it.