Nice Côte d'Azur Airport framerates

Yes even with UTX Europe, UT2, REX 2.0, Heli Traffic 2009 my frames are in the high 30's - That is excellent for me. I really like this scenery, having flown in and out of this airport so many times, its really an excellent rendition.

Thank you

Regards,

David

Casper, I get 50 fps on the Nice scenery we just released. How much more fps do you want? How much more detail you want to see? And that's on a<$750 machine, not some high end monster.

But where are AI aircrafts? Just 3 or 4... I would like to see frame rate with 50 aircrafts one the ground and sliders to maximum. If you still get 30 FPS then tell me what is your machine(yes, we are not talking about EGLL or EDDF where I would be happy with 20 or 25). I would like to switch to FSX as well... :)

harpsi

I can confirm the frame rate stays above 30 with 100% Ai sliders and WOAI traffic filling the vicinity up after 15mins which is good, excellent optimization.. But unless you have 0% when 22R is in use this happens, which is bad, ruins the whole thing

2009-9-3_16-18-14-484-1.jpg

I can confirm the frame rate stays above 30 with 100% Ai sliders and WOAI traffic filling the vicinity up after 15mins which is good, excellent optimization.. But unless you have 0% when 22R is in use this happens, which is bad, ruins the whole thing

2009-9-3_16-18-14-484-1.jpg

Can you write your comuter specifications please? Tks

harpsi