Nice Côte d'Azur / France VFR

JPL19

Yes, apparently, it work.

I simply deactivated LFMN scenery by renaming the AF2_LFMN.bgl which is in the Riviera scenery folder in AF2_LFMN.bgl.BAK.

For now no apparent conflict :)

Yes, apparently, it work.

I simply deactivated LFMN scenery by renaming the AF2_LFMN.bgl which is in the Riviera scenery folder in AF2_LFMN.bgl.BAK.

For now no apparent conflict :)

Thanks tulma and Shaun - I will be purchasing tonight ! :)

Joe

Hmm, I'm having some issues in NICE... I had the buildings of FVFR under the aerosoft ones... I deactivated the BGL file like recommended. I also tried turning off Riviera Jetset in the scenery library and in that case I get the original FSX buildings under the NICE scenery...

Will do some screenshots,

Any ideas ?

Cheers,

Thomas

Edit : Tried renaming all BGLs containing LFMN in the Riviera Jetset... Here is the result :

Problem solved, screenshots removed ;)

Why do I see a generic FSX building ?

Please advise.

I just tried uninstalling the Aerosoft NICE, checked all bgls from FVFR were renamed. Then reinstalled. Unfortunately I still have default FSX scenery under the aerosoft scenery... :(

Thomas,

I disabled the following files:

in FlightRivieraBP scenery: AF2_LFMN.bgl, bld_lfmnx.bgl, tax_LFMN.bgl

in Riviera JetSet scenery: AF2_LFMN.bgl, obj_lfmn.bgl

Try it and report if this is okay.

Bernhard

• Upvote 1

That did the trick Bernhard, thanks for your quick reply... I had forgotten to check the FlightRiviera Base back folder ;)

Have a nice weekend,

Cheers,

Thomas