AAA becomes IAA

Just Fly

Hi Thorsten!

I've heard you're going to make an Iceland's scenery. I was there some time ago and I have a lot of ideas for this project (I'm very interested!biggrin.gif ).

First, would it be possible to make a career mode in this add-on? Except some concrete runways (I mean Reykjavík and a few others), there are lots of dirt, short runwayswacko.gif . You can find them just near the roads. Not just the runways are very challenging, the winds are also strong in some places.excl.gif

You wrote in your AAA manual:

Lots of names and places are fictional, even if based on real

places and objects. The reason for this is that we wanted to fill the gap

between the simulation and the gaming aspect of FSX.

You can also do the same in Iceland by adding some water runways with docks, which ones could be accessible just by airplane or by helicopter if you supply them with a helipad ...

Then, the variety of possible missions is very interesting too: SAR missions for anybody's rescue in the glaciers, "Sapharis" to make photos of waterfalls, geysers, etc.

Finally, Aerosoft's planes are perfect for Iceland: Twin Otter, Dornier Do-27, Bush Hawk, ...

Hope these ideas will be useful for you!

• Upvote 1

Interesting ideas, no question. Stilll I will have to think about that later, when the scenery is released. At the moment I've got other thoughts about possible AAA successors, most of all a career in which you take the seat of a Maldivian Air Taxi Pilot.

But let's see what 2010 brings...

• Upvote 1

Hi Thorsten!

Thanks for your fast answer!

Still I will have to think about that later, when the scenery is released.

Any expected release date?wink.gif

At the moment I've got other thoughts about possible AAA successors, most of all a career in which you take the seat of a Maldivian Air Taxi Pilot.

Very interesting, but how many airports are going to be included in the package? How large will the coverred scenery-area be? And, most important, will there be any challenging airstrips?cool.gif