Menorca X (FSX and FS2004)

Rainer Duda

Hi,

I like to put here some screenshots from our betatest - Menorca X (sim-wings) too.

Starting with FS2004/FS9-pics. FSX-screens will follow soon.

As usual: AI-traffic is self-compiled from different sources. Some other texture-addons installed for clouds and water.

See you at "El Grill" ;)

lemhx01.jpg

lemhx02.jpg

lemhx03.jpg

lemhx04.jpg

lemhx05.jpg

lemhx06.jpg

lemhx07.jpg

lemhx08.jpg

lemhx14.jpg

lemhx15.jpg

lemhx16.jpg

lemhx17.jpg

lemhx18.jpg

Ciao,

Rainer.

This looks absolutely fantastic! Wow. :)

One question though, is this a style of project similar to Mallorca X where VFR work was done as well? Finally I'll be able to visit this island again. It's been such a long time since my last visit to Menorca.

Can't wait to revisit Menorca again!

Wohoo, the last part for my Balearics-puzzel^^.

Will buy Balearic Islands X for sure if it comes in February (otherwise you can make some AES Credits for me :P).

But the pics look amazing Rainer.

It's been 20 years since I was last at this airport! I was only young but back then as I recall it was nothing more than a makeshift airport. Glad to see its modernised! smile.gif

Rainer,

I may be boring, I know, but I need to say you are the best example of what good marketing is.

Balearic Islands are not my most frequent FS destination, but I bought Mallorca for some holiday flights.

I did not intend to purchase the smaller islands. Really. Waiting to spend money on something else.

But of course I made the mistake of entering this thread and seeing your screenshots.

Now I will have no choice left. And please do expect an angry email from my wife. ;)

We share one bank account, which is regularly losing its weight towards the Aerosoft online shop.

Wonderful screenshots of what I'm sure is going to be a wonderful scenery.

• Upvote 1

Rainer,

I may be boring, I know, but I need to say you are the best example of what good marketing is.

Balearic Islands are not my most frequent FS destination, but I bought Mallorca for some holiday flights.

I did not intend to purchase the smaller islands. Really. Waiting to spend money on something else.

But of course I made the mistake of entering this thread and seeing your screenshots.

Now I will have no choice left. And please do expect an angry email from my wife. ;)

We share one bank account, which is regularly losing its weight towards the Aerosoft online shop.

Wonderful screenshots of what I'm sure is going to be a wonderful scenery.

Thank you Rafal for your very kind words. As you know I'm not part of the Aerosoft team, but during our betatests I want to help my designer friends with showing their work how it looks like on my computer, which is of course not a standard-FS9-installation. And if this leads to more customers for them, I'm very glad. :)

Ciao,

Rainer.

Quick update, we are scheduling a release of this product within the next 10 days.

That's when I get back from vacation! Awesome! Just need to buy my 3rd Cyborg X first. Piece of junk stick...

Cheers!!

That's when I get back from vacation! Awesome! Just need to buy my 3rd Cyborg X first. Piece of junk stick...

Cheers!!

Oh great........me too. Returning back from ski-holidays in Scuol (Switzerland).

So the rest of my holiday-budget will go into: Menorca......Innsbruck........Santorini !! :lol: Compared with a ski-holiday in a Robinson-club flightsimming is really cheap!!!! ;)

Bernhard