Buying multiple AES packs

It's a well known issue and it's caused by the shop system (the system just wants to make sure no one makes the mistake of purchasing a product twice). If I remember correctly Aerosoft wanted to change the shop.

There are two things you can do:

1. Just purchase the credits three time in a row.

2. Go to Simmarket, there you can purchase three credits at the same time!

• Upvote 1

It's a well known issue and it's caused by the shop system (the system just wants to make sure no one makes the mistake of purchasing a product twice). If I remember correctly Aerosoft wanted to change the shop.

There are two things you can do:

1. Just purchase the credits three time in a row.

2. Go to Simmarket, there you can purchase three credits at the same time!

Thanks for your help. I tried SimMarkets but after entering 3 in the quantity field and pressing Update it reverted to 1. Seems like there is a standard policy of only being able to buy one pack at a time. I'm sure there is a reason but it escapes me.

Hello Ray,

Unfortunately this is the only way to do it, however you will still get your bonus credits when the required amount of keys are entered into AES itself, so no matter when you add the credits you wont miss out on your bonuses.

Hi Shaun,

Having thought about this overnight AES is the only product that you would buy more than once so I now understand the quantity restriction. Better to make people go through the process several times than deal with the hassle of refunding someone who has inadvertently ordered too many packs! :blink:

Having used up my first pack on just 3 airports - EGLL, LSGG and LSZH I'm now hungry for more. Thanks for the confirmation I'll still receive my bonus credits when due. I imagine the system runs like a well oiled machine given its popularity. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Shaun,

Having thought about this overnight AES is the only product that you would buy more than once so I now understand the quantity restriction. Better to make people go through the process several times than deal with the hassle of refunding someone who has inadvertently ordered too many packs! :blink:

Having used up my first pack on just 3 airports - EGLL, LSGG and LSZH I'm now hungry for more. Thanks for the confirmation I'll still receive my bonus credits when due. I imagine the system runs like a well oiled machine given its popularity. :D

I squeezed 5 airports out of my first pack - LIMC,LIRF,LIML,EGAA, and WIII! Then I had to buy another pack of creds just to get two airports going EGLL and LFPG. Payware airports are expensive to assign AES to them, especially when they asking for 5 credits a pop for each. I aint one setting the mark for these airports but I cant understand why these have to be 5 and not atleast 3 or 4 each. AES packs are practically 18 bucks a pop I think that $9 to animate an airport is steep when compared to airports like LIMC and LIRF that only asked for 2 and 3 credits and they are just as large as some of the payware airports demanding 5 credits.

But that's just my opinion! This just makes me be more secure about looking at payware airports that come with their own ground services and active gates programmed into the scenery already!

Payware airports are expensive to assign AES to them, especially when they asking for 5 credits a pop for each. I aint one setting the mark for these airports but I cant understand why these have to be 5 and not atleast 3 or 4 each. AES packs are practically 18 bucks a pop I think that $9 to animate an airport is steep when compared to airports like LIMC and LIRF that only asked for 2 and 3 credits and they are just as large as some of the payware airports demanding 5 credits.

But that's just my opinion! This just makes me be more secure about looking at payware airports that come with their own ground services and active gates programmed into the scenery already!

I agree with you Sarge but I don't blame Oliver for the expensive 5-credit airports. The main problem is the strength of the Euro against both the US dollar and Pound Sterling. A 5-credit airport costs me around 6.50UKP! 18 months ago it would have cost around 4.25UKP. :mad:

Sadly, there's no sign the Euro will weaken in the near future. Its strength must be hitting everyone who doesn't use the Euro quite hard.

I agree with you Sarge but I don't blame Oliver for the expensive 5-credit airports. The main problem is the strength of the Euro against both the US dollar and Pound Sterling. A 5-credit airport costs me around 6.50UKP! 18 months ago it would have cost around 4.25UKP. mad.gif

Sadly, there's no sign the Euro will weaken in the near future. Its strength must be hitting everyone who doesn't use the Euro quite hard.

Thats only because Britain de-valued their currency, a strenth in one aspect but a large waekness in another.

Thats only because Britain de-valued their currency, a strenth in one aspect but a large waekness in another.

Er, no we didn't. Where did you get that from? The weakness of the UKP is due to market forces and nothing more.