CTD:Brussels 2007 (fs9)

ehasanov

Hi

I tried to finish flight LDZA-EGLL.

Every time I had CTD around 20nm inbound BUB (EBBR).

I tried to deactivate first Brusseles LC, no progress.

Then I deactivate Brussels SC, tried flight again, no CTD.

I have 64bit XP with modification of fs9.exe to use >2GB.

I must confess, after this modification I don't have OOM, but I have g3d.dll errors.

I tried same flight without 3gb patch and this time I had OOM message, again around EBBR(VOR BUB).

I run filemon, and EBBR SC looking for files which does not exist in my PC, like:

WALLBET_2_LM.BMP, EBBR_03C.BMP etc etc.

I'm familiar with all kind of possibilities which could lead to this error, AI a/c textures, LC files etc etc.

I don't have any AI aircraft, AI turned off, and no empty texture folders.

What could cause this.

Thanks

Edin

Thanks Oliver.

No, I don't have LDZA from FSQ. I read about that.

I'm not sure what else could be connected, because when I deactivate EBBR, I don't have CCTD.

I will try few more combination.

Edin

• Developer

Thanks Oliver.

No, I don't have LDZA from FSQ. I read about that.

I'm not sure what else could be connected, because when I deactivate EBBR, I don't have CCTD.

I will try few more combination.

Edin

When you disable EBBR you have a primitive scenery, which did not need any memory, so no CTD is normal in this case and says nothing.

When you disable EBBR you have a primitive scenery, which did not need any memory, so no CTD is normal in this case and says nothing.

Hi , another question.

Again with EBBR active, CTD around 30nm inbound BUB, heading 300DEG.

Why crashed because I monitored mem usage and it was around normal values for PMDG B747 (900000K).

g3d.dll!!

Then I tried to TO from EBBR and fly to approximate position with same distance and heading from BUB and no CTD this time.

Strange?!

Thanks