NiceX - LFMN Missing 1 texture

cmpbllsjc

Hey fellows, after running the missing texture fault finder this evening I found that NiceX is missing one texture called LFMN_ILSHOLD_LM.bmp. As can be seen in the pic below.

lfmnerror.jpg

Here is a pic of my texture folder showing where is should reside.

texturefiles.jpg

And here are a few pics from night time where you will indeed see that it doesn't look quite right.

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3.jpg

Now, from what I understand all the Aerosoft folks may be heading to some sort of gathering this weekend, so I may be talking to the wind here. However, if anyone else is running this scenery and has the file I am missing could you PM me so that perhaps you could email it to me, if you have it.

For the Aerosoft folks who may respond let me offer this info to save time.

1. I am running the lastest patched version

2. I have already tried re-installing it again

and to keep things simple without a lot of emails going back and fourth saying this person will check with this person, etc. can we do this?

1. Link the missing texture to this thread so I can download it here.

2. Email the missing texture to me

Thanks in advance.

Hello cmpbllsjc,

Sorry, we are back in town now.

Yes It seems its missing here too, I'll get this reported but for now as a test what happens if you copy the LFMN_ILSHold.bmp elsewhere rename it to LFMN_ILSHold_LM.bmp and then place it back in the texture folder, should get rid of your black spaces maybe a little bright too.

Hello cmpbllsjc,

Sorry, we are back in town now.

Yes It seems its missing here too, I'll get this reported but for now as a test what happens if you copy the LFMN_ILSHold.bmp elsewhere rename it to LFMN_ILSHold_LM.bmp and then place it back in the texture folder, should get rid of your black spaces maybe a little bright too.

Thanks Shaun, I will do that in the mean time. Glad I am not the only one missing it.

Regards,

Sean

Shaun, I did what you suggested in the mean time. Of course using the day texture as a light map is way to bright for night, but better than nothing.

When is the developer going to make the correct light map for that texture and post it for us? I wouldn't imagine it to be that time consuming.

Thanks,

Sean

Hello cmpbllsjc,

I have attached the file from the developer.

Unzip and place the LFMN_ILSHOLD_LM.bmp in the folder below.

*:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Nice Cote dAzur X\Texture

Thanks Shaun for taking care of it. Will d/l and install tonight.

Regards,

Sean

• 1 month later...