Aerosoft forums now usable on iPhone, BlackBerry, Android and Nokia

• Aerosoft

I got an iPhone, love the little devil and I do an amazing amount of work on it. But the only thing that was almost impossible was using it for the forums. Of course it would open in the browser, but you kept on zooming in and out and navigation was a bitch. But from this moment on we got the Tapatalk plugin installed on the forum and using the Tapatalk application for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android or Nokia reading and keeping up to date in the forum is very easy. So easy that I prefer the iPhone for just checking up on the forum, for serious participating it's better to have a keyboard of course.

The iPhone app is free if you just want to read, if you want to use pm's see the images full screen, reply etc, it's 2.49 Euro (we get nothing of this of course), I assume it's the same on the other platforms. Highly recommended! See all information at http://www.tapatalk.com/

post-3-126988112742_thumb.jpg

post-3-126988113255_thumb.jpg

post-3-126988113647_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I got an iPhone, love the little devil and I do an amazing amount of work on it. But the only thing that was almost impossible was using it for the forums. Of course it would open in the browser, but you kept on zooming in and out and navigation was a bitch. But from this moment on we got the Tapatalk plugin installed on the forum and using the Tapatalk application for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android or Nokia reading and keeping up to date in the forum is very easy. So easy that I prefer the iPhone for just checking up on the forum, for serious participating it's better to have a keyboard of course.

The iPhone app is free if you just want to read, if you want to use pm's see the images full screen, reply etc, it's 2.49 Euro (we get nothing of this of course), I assume it's the same on the other platforms. Highly recommended! See all information at http://www.tapatalk.com/

Get an IPAD! :lol:

Thanks for the hint, dowloading it as we speak!

• Aerosoft

could you consider making this application for LG phones as well? It looks really nice

It's not an application made by us, but when there is an application that would work for LG and and our forum , we would be happy to support it.

Thanks for the heads up on this, I bought my iPhone yesterday and reading forums can be a bit of a chore on it, not anymore though thanks to you. I've put it on my own forums now too, it makes a world of difference.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes it will work on a iPod.

Works great on my IPod Touch 2nd Gen Mathijs. I went ahead spent the couple of bucks and upgraded to the full version, can't beat the price and the extra features

plus alot of other forums use Tapatalk.

Paul

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I've just downloaded the Nokia version.

There are two problems after installing this application on my Nokia 5800 XpressMusic:

1. When opening a topic which has pictures included the application crashes

2. Pinned topics are not visible

I think the first point is a problem of the Nokia tapatalk application, but what about the second problem? Is it thought to be that one can see only topics which are not pinned?

Thanks,

Patric

• 2 weeks later...

It's not an application made by us, but when there is an application that would work for LG and and our forum , we would be happy to support it.

just got an LG Optimus with Android today :D going to test the forum later and btw I searched for the download of the checklist for smartphones on the forum but didn't find it, or am I wrong and are the manuals included with the airplane? in the aerosoft folder within FSX?

The mobile edition PDF check lists are available in your store account in the Airbus X section, there should be a link to the correct area in your purchase confirmation email.

The mobile edition PDF check lists are available in your store account in the Airbus X section, there should be a link to the correct area in your purchase confirmation email.

ok thanks you very much m8

Hello Don,

It doesn't look compatible with our board software as ours is IPB.

Thanks for the reply Shaun :)

Room for one more app on my Iphone - I am now the proud owner of Tapatalk - the forums here work really well with it.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Downloaded and installaed the Aerosoft appliction on my iphone directly from the Apple store. Seems really interresting but unfortunately it seems the application is in german. how can I tune it in english?

Thanks