Gaura Mohana!

sorry Gaura Mohana I couldn't find out how to add a photo in the Airbus X topic, cant see add file, but here is my answer to the engine labels

post-29691-127041732591_thumb.jpg

Thanks...

In the beginning of my repainting, I tried making HD repaints, and this would have allowed me to make the the look clearer (as John explained in the AirbusX topic). They came out very nicely, but unfortunately every single repaint was around 900mb, and this would be impractical for most users.

Sorry i can help, but its not really possible without doing a 500> mb repaint.

About the No Grab thiny; I think what they mean is that you are not supposed to take that thing out.

• Upvote 1

well I would think its do to its not supposed to be moved or touched cus if you grab it for X, you slip and fall you cant grab on that cuz that would ruin the aerodynamics

What exactly is the use of the thing with the text "NO GRAB" on it? Probably something aerodynamic? Anybody knows?

It' s a so-called vortex generator. Just google 'vortex generator' and you will get a lot of background info and pics.