Mt. Everest HD Freeware from Real Earth X

Sharrow

A few days ago Italian developers Real Earth X released their freeware Mt. Everest HD photoreal scenery, including a 5m (LOD13) mesh covering the Everest, Lhotse and Nuptse areas.

The download is 407MB in size and is available here. Please note that you will need a serial number from Real Earth X to install it and you can get it by completing the form on this page or by emailing Real Earth X direct. For those unsure Nome, Cognome and Citta stand for Name, Surname and City respectively. Real Earth X will email you a link to get the serial number within a few hours.

It is fully compatible with Aerosoft's Lukla X scenery (the extent of the coverage area can be seen in the screenshot below). You can install it to any place on your PC and then add it to the scenery library as per normal. I recommed that you place it above the Lukla X entry in the scenery library.

Many thanks to the developers Frank Dainese and Daniele Tona for their efforts!

post-22501-127071555895_thumb.jpg post-22501-127071557103_thumb.jpg post-22501-127071558271_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

. Please note that you will need a serial number from Real Earth X to install it and you can get it by completing the form on this page or by emailing Real Earth X direct. For those unsure Nome, Cognome and Citta stand for Name, Surname and City respectively. Real Earth X will email you a link to get the serial number within a few hours.

I tried already several times to get KEY.... but i think its impossible...nobody read that e-mail?!?

Did you complete the form or did you email them? Whichever method you tried perhaps try the other. Take note that they send you a link by email where you need to get the serial number from so check your spam folder etc. It took a couple of hours for me to get mine (via the online form). Just be patient, I am sure they will process it sooner or later.

I send them three times .... once directly to email...twice i made aplication in your link....

but doesnt show even in spam mail ...

Is it possbile for You to send me KEY for EXE file ...it is freeware ...?! They are obviously sleeping like Italians do biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

I've browsed in the Real Earth X forum....it seems that for health problem of one these developers there is some days of delay in the registration.

• 7 months later...

I'm a complete newb at this, so please by patient. I have FSX/Acceleration and am finding my way around. So far I love this software and all the addons you can buy for it, including the Lukla/Twin Otter I just purchased. A couple days ago I DL'd Everest HD and received a ser. # the next morning via e-mail. I did the install as per instructions but can't seem to add it to the scenery library. Real Earth X says it's best to put iit above Lukla X in the Library, but when I try to add it to scenery it won't populate the list unless I put it in "addon scenery" and move that up above Lukla X. Even then it does not change the scenery in the landing or rescue missions. I'm obviously doing some thing wrong here. Can any one here help?

Hey, come on, I found the crashed chopper 20 min. into the first try. That's worth something isn't it ? ;-)

I'm a complete newb at this, so please by patient. I have FSX/Acceleration and am finding my way around. So far I love this software and all the addons you can buy for it, including the Lukla/Twin Otter I just purchased. A couple days ago I DL'd Everest HD and received a ser. # the next morning via e-mail. I did the install as per instructions but can't seem to add it to the scenery library. Real Earth X says it's best to put iit above Lukla X in the Library, but when I try to add it to scenery it won't populate the list unless I put it in "addon scenery" and move that up above Lukla X. Even then it does not change the scenery in the landing or rescue missions. I'm obviously doing some thing wrong here. Can any one here help?

Hey, come on, I found the crashed chopper 20 min. into the first try. That's worth something isn't it ? ;-)

http://forums.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?205432-Windows-7-Scenery-Addon-Installation-Bug-Fix