Connection problem with AES 2.06

Hi. I have a problem with AES. It was running perfectly until I had to reinstall FS9. I reinstall FS9 in a directory with a different name than the ancient one. When I Installed AES, it showed to me the sceneries I had activated in the first FS9 installation, but when I set my plane at one of these sceneryes, AES doesn't work. I try to set aircraft parameters and AES shows DISCONNECTED from FS9. may be he is looking into the ancient directory instead the new one.

Could you help me please?? May be I need to delete some into register.

thank you and waiting your reply

Alex

• Developer

2 hours, no answer, no reads....

You are the man :lol: 2 hours and now answer :mad: I didn't know, that there is a contract given, that anybody has to answer in minutes here.

And .. as you see, when you take the time you request from others, you can solve problems without any need of help. :blink:

Btw: at 6 PM the office is closed. :lol:

You are the man :lol: 2 hours and now answer :mad: I didn't know, that there is a contract given, that anybody has to answer in minutes here.

And .. as you see, when you take the time you request from others, you can solve problems without any need of help. :blink:

Btw: at 6 PM the office is closed. :lol:

LOL, the reason of my "angry" post was because I was desperate due to I cannot find the solution, sorry :D

When I activate the scenery I talked about I realized it has at AESHelp activation scenery, a green color brighter than the others, I tried make double click on each activated scenery and.... VOILA.....all of ther turned into bright green color..working now in my nre FS9 installation

see youu

• Developer

LOL, the reason of my "angry" post was because I was desperate due to I cannot find the solution, sorry :D

When I activate the scenery I talked about I realized it has at AESHelp activation scenery, a green color brighter than the others, I tried make double click on each activated scenery and.... VOILA.....all of ther turned into bright green color..working now in my nre FS9 installation

see youu

Yes, all this could be found in the manual :lol: , sometimes helpful to read it first.

Yes, all this could be found in the manual laugh.gif , sometimes helpful to read it first.

If more people have this same confusion...you may want to consider making it more prominent in the directions