AES and EGCC Xtream

I have bought EGCC Xtream and AES 2.06 to use with it, how-ever when i come to activate the scenery in AES it shows the scenery in red, and tell me to install it or activate it in the scenery.cfg, the airport is installed as i have the scenery working in FS, it is ticked in the scenery library but AES cannot seem to find it. Any help on this would be apprieciated

I have bought EGCC Xtream and AES 2.06 to use with it, how-ever when i come to activate the scenery in AES it shows the scenery in red, and tell me to install it or activate it in the scenery.cfg, the airport is installed as i have the scenery working in FS, it is ticked in the scenery library but AES cannot seem to find it. Any help on this would be apprieciated

Two things: One go to the UK2000 Manchester scenery product page over at UK2000 scenery. Ensure you have version 1.2 of the EGCC scenery (reinstall with 1.2 if needs be).

Second - check the sticky at the top of this forum entitled AES 2.06 FIX 1 and follow Oliver's instructions therein.

With any luck, some reading, digesting and a little light clicking, you should be up and running.

Rob

Two things: One go to the UK2000 Manchester scenery product page over at UK2000 scenery. Ensure you have version 1.2 of the EGCC scenery (reinstall with 1.2 if needs be).

Second - check the sticky at the top of this forum entitled AES 2.06 FIX 1 and follow Oliver's instructions therein.

With any luck, some reading, digesting and a little light clicking, you should be up and running.

Rob

Thanks, ill give it a go and get back to you if it wrks or not