Windows 7 problem

Hi.

I have recently installed all my flight simulator files on a complete new computer with Windows 7 and when I try to run FDC Live cockpit I get the following error messages, even if I runt it as administrator,

"Error: 429 - Active X component can't create object in 'SetupDirectSound' routine"

Followed by,

"Error: 0 - in 'UpdateBlackbox' rotine 0"

Then the program shuts down and nobody wants to tell me why.

Please help me solve this problem.

Must say, it is much easier flying the Boeing 747-400 in real life, as I do, than with the flight simulator with all these errors.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

Have tried for many many days now but Dave is a jerk and will not help at all. Something must be wrong in his head. Can you please let me know if you have other places that possibly can help me with my problem. It would be very nice to use the Live Cockpit software, which is the only software not working after my re-installation of it into my new system.

Thank you for taking time.

Hi,

Please go to the FDC forum here :

FDC Forum

Dave will help you out of this

Thank you Mr. Fletcher.

Everything works fine with your solution. Downloaded and installed it and it works as it should.

Wonder why Dave didn't post the same solution, he told me to re-install FDC and shut down all security software, anti-virus and so on, but I am not that crazy.

Once again. Thank you for excellent customer service!

Very satisfied pilot, flying the B744 in real life.

Hello Seb_Pilot,

Your going to have to try to get on with Dave as he does provide the support for FDC.

For the Error 429 see this post here it should resolve the problem.

Let me know if it does.