Double Gates at KORD

Hello im using the FS Dream Team KORD scenery and there are certain gates that have the FSX default gates and the AES gates at them how do i fix this. Attached is a screen shot of one of the effected gates? I have tried disabling the AES for that airport then enabling and moving aes to the top in the scenery library nothing happened.

post-11519-12764991969_thumb.jpg

• Developer

Did you use the original Afcad of the scenery? Looks like, that not all jetways are still there only some of them.

Base on the situation, that the jetways are placed via the AFCAD (AFX) file, if there the jetways are moved from there original position, AES will not be able to exclude them correct.

I believe i used the original AFCAD, i just bought the scenery yesterday and i did not modify anything. Do you by chance have a copy of the original AFCAD??

• 4 weeks later...

I believe i used the original AFCAD, i just bought the scenery yesterday and i did not modify anything. Do you by chance have a copy of the original AFCAD??

Anybody have a fix for this problem, i cannot have these rogue jetways in my ORD scenery

Hello Robert,

When you disabled AES for that airport did you say nothing happened, please also try disabling AES in the scenery library as well as disabling the Airport in AES.

Then check the airport and see if its still an issue without AES.

• Developer

It's maybe possible, that FsDreamteam has changed the AFX/Afcad File of the airport in his installer, so that the excludes for some Jetways not fitting anymore. I must check that.