Cuzco X Initial Release Issues Thread.

Shaun Fletcher

Hello Folks,

Please only post any initial release issues on this thread, if there graphical then please attach a screenshot with the co-ords showing so we know exactly where you are.

Please keep compliments/suggestions etc to other threads other than this one please.

Hello Waleed,

Getting it checked now.

[EDIT] Now fixed.

Shaun,

I have the order history, followed by the product-updates section. I am still missing the download link section.

Thanks.

Hello Waleed,

Just released it for you.

Downloading as we speak Shaun, thanks for the help as usual.

I think it was because I purchased it before the setup on your side was complete. :blush:

Now I just have to be patient and wait for the holiday package.

Thanks again.

This appears to be a known issue (since it is described in the manual), but what is the reason for the flashing apron textures? Is there another workaround than having to refresh the scenery - doing that is a bit of an immersion killer.

Tom

The reason for the flashing apron texture after arrival from more than (approx) 20NM away from the airport is that there's an FSX bug that makes FSX render wrong airport flattens if you didn't start your flight at the airport. Noone really knows why FSX does it the way it does, but for airports with 3D mesh grounds like Cuzco or Lukla this is a problem we can't solve. You need to reload the scenery, which should normally not take more than 20 seconds. You can do it while you're in the circle approach, it's a more relaxed situation than immediately after touchdown.

Machu-Picchu appear or not in these scenery?

Br,

VP4264

I checked it for you <_< .

It DOES appear. Even when it is a bit away from the airport, you have to cruise through a great landscape and finally:

Really a great gimmick, Thorsten! Very nice done scenery, I love to fly here...

Ah, one veerrry little thing happened to me...If I just have heard to the nice guy in the tower...

But this really doesn't matter I think

• 4 weeks later...

Some issues about the SPZO for FSX ...

(1) overlapping objects

fsx2010091901303851.jpg

(2) stairs and jetways night textures very dark for the SPZO terminal

fsx2010091901305888.jpg

(3) house without night texture

fsx2010091901312103.jpg

(4) underground vehicles

fsx2010091901322744.jpg

How can I solve this?

Order ID 216774

Thanks

The airport is closed at night so there's not alot to be seen at night time.

Please attach some daylight shots of issues if you have any.

Overlapping objects should not be the case, maybe it's default airport vehicles?

The airport is closed at night so there's not alot to be seen at night time.

Please attach some daylight shots of issues if you have any.

Overlapping objects should not be the case, maybe it's default airport vehicles?

I don't have in this area any other SPZO airport file (ADE, AFX...) or scenery add-on, the aerosoft's SPZO object library

can cause this overlapping ?!?

fsxspzooverlapping.jpg

Thanks!

Well, it´s a beautiful scenery, but i´m getting this error everytime:

223cuzco1_tn.jpg

770cuzco2_tn.jpg

And i´m not landing there, in fact i am starting the flight there. This pictures was taken after an cold start and taxi to the opposite side of the runway. After going thru the complete runway i wen to taxi again. Suddenly the aircraft drop from the surface, and that happens in the screens.

Another issue that i have in CuzcoX is using Aerosoft AirbusX there. When i´m taxing i allways ger "Retard! Retard!" from the GPWS. But i know it´s a problem with AirbusX, not CuzcoX. Just giving more info. I think sloped runways and taxis is not for FSX!!! :lol:

Hope there is a correction for this somewhere.

Thanks!

Well, it´s a beautiful scenery, but i´m getting this error everytime:

223cuzco1_tn.jpg

770cuzco2_tn.jpg

And i´m not landing there, in fact i am starting the flight there. This pictures was taken after an cold start and taxi to the opposite side of the runway. After going thru the complete runway i wen to taxi again. Suddenly the aircraft drop from the surface, and that happens in the screens.

Another issue that i have in CuzcoX is using Aerosoft AirbusX there. When i´m taxing i allways ger "Retard! Retard!" from the GPWS. But i know it´s a problem with AirbusX, not CuzcoX. Just giving more info. I think sloped runways and taxis is not for FSX!!! :lol:

Hope there is a correction for this somewhere.

Thanks!

I'm getting the same sinking problem too. Also some of the parking spots (when I run FS I'll get specific) have the same issue as "Runway 1" in Santorini (getting placed at coords 0, 0 off the coast of Africa.)

Can mip maps be added to the airport and stadium textures please, my frame rates drop to 2 and stuttery when viewing the airport between LOD tiles (~5 NM from the airport,) as soon as I get in to the next LOD tile away from the airport my frames go up and I can view the city with consistent frame rates.

MipMaps won't give you better framerates, but you should have very good fps, the only thing some users get is a short stutter as soon as the airport objects are loaded.

Could you please give a bit more feedback on the platform problem: where and when do you sink in? When do you get placed at 0/0?

Do you use the suggested FSX settings (see manual)?

• 4 weeks later...

Well Thorsten,

Sorry for the delay in answering your questions. Thanks.

I think the problem is about fsx settings indeed. The config that is in the manual is way above what my system can handle. My scenery complexity is in "Very Dense", not in "extremely dense" and my mesh complexity/resolution is in 75/10 not in 100/5.

There is the problem.

May i suggest, that in the next scenerys that you develop that you bring down a bit the settings for us that don´t have the most ultra/power computers and can´t handle this parameters. Not asking for "detais" of the scenery to appear with medium settings but for example the issue with the sinking planes to work with medium settings.

Thanks again.

I don't think that this has to be an issue. This addon is very good for performance if you keep the autogen slider in a low position. As we placed thousands of autogen buildings to render the very dense city as real as possible, autogen is the most important factor for performance. Lower autogen to "normal" or "sparse" and lift the other settings higher, especially the mesh resolution, this won't affect your performance much.

I have another problem with this scenery.

When starting in Cuzco at a parking place or at the active runway, my plane hangs +/- 100feet above the ground.

Any suggestions???

Hotas