Wing disappears when aircraft is in the air (in the wing view)

matt oberdorfer

Hey guys, I just bought this aircraft this morning and it's perfect minus two things that I've noticed.

1. From the wingview, on the ground, the entire wing is visible, but once in the air, part of the wing just disappears. I will upload a photo later when I get home from work but I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this. The wing then becomes fully visible when the plane's back on the ground.

2. The other thing is when on the wingview, you can't move the eyespot. You can still look around but you can't actually move the eyespot like you can from the VC views and whatnot.

Thanks and I will upload photos later

Hey guys, I just bought this aircraft this morning and it's perfect minus two things that I've noticed.

1. From the wingview, on the ground, the entire wing is visible, but once in the air, part of the wing just disappears. I will upload a photo later when I get home from work but I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this. The wing then becomes fully visible when the plane's back on the ground.

2. The other thing is when on the wingview, you can't move the eyespot. You can still look around but you can't actually move the eyespot like you can from the VC views and whatnot.

I also noticed this problem! All other external views are fine though!

Thanks for posting that...I noticed both items as well, but was too busy flying to post it here yesterday :) And thanks Finn for noting it for SP1.

Regarding moving the eyespot, would this be possible by making a change in the aircraft.cfg file under "[CAMERADEFINITION.012]", changing

XyzAdjust = FALSE

...to...

XyzAdjust = TRUE ?

I'd test it now, but need to head to the office, sadly. TGIF! :)

Cheers

Tibbo