AIR COND panel

alehead

Now, this may have been modelled like this, but I thought I would check.

The three temperature setting knobs for COCKPIT, FWD CABIN and AFT CABIN are not animated when you click on them, although the hand symbol appears. Furthermore, clicking on them anyway does actually affect the respective temperature settings...

Just thought I would ask...

Andrew

Now, this may have been modelled like this, but I thought I would check.

The three temperature setting knobs for COCKPIT, FWD CABIN and AFT CABIN are not animated when you click on them, although the hand symbol appears. Furthermore, clicking on them anyway does actually affect the respective temperature settings...

Just thought I would ask...

Andrew

What livery do you use? Try an other one.

Funny... since I have been using the BA 320 and the LH 321... and the buttons didn't work on those. Left/right mouse, wheel, nothing...

Andrew

same here. I tried the AirBerlin and Lufthansa A321. None of the three temperature knobs are turning.

Strange, they seem to work fine here on all models. Can you confirm that using the mouse wheel when you see the hand mouse cursor does not work?

Affirmative! Now i have finished a flight in the Easyjet livery and the Con panel works fine,funny :D

David