I want to go faster!!

piol87

Hi guys,

Excellent job on this plane!

After installing the update, i still can't go any faster than m. 0.70.

Hope someone has a solution for that.

Pim

Same for me. Have also updated with 1.10a patch. Aircraft is now, belive it or not, at FL370, but speed is around 0.68-0.70 MAC, while N1 trust is at maximum for cost index 50 (around 95% trust with this configuration). Does not seem like this "1.10a-fix" did deal with the speed problem?

Airbus-after-110a.jpg

---------

Øystein

Same for me. Have also updated with 1.10a patch. Aircraft is now, belive it or not, at FL370, but speed is around 0.68-0.70 MAC, while N1 trust is at maximum for cost index 50 (around 95% trust with this configuration). Does not seem like this "1.10a-fix" did deal with the speed problem?

Airbus-after-110a.jpg

---------

Øystein

Yeah, most of the other planes (pmdg, wilco, airsimmer etc) will go to the limit, with this plane it's like flying an overloaded plane. I want to hear that roar when i push the throtle to the limit.

The problem is also for take-off situation where the engines don't reaches the N1 target(flex and max TO).The difference is 20% from target.wacko.gif

After take-off the power increase 10% but is not normal.

Cristiano

Could it be your cost index?

Hello,the cost index change the target of N1,the problem is that the engine don't arrived to N1 target on display.I have tryed the C.I.from 50 to 130 values without success.

Cristiano

Same problem here. Its not solved. Bevor fix i have started an extra thread about this with what i do. I get no answer. Now more and more people talk about this problems. I started from first that there is a throttle issue or anything else. So i didn't get 104% N1. In GoAround i don' get full thrust...

Check this thread here:

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=37998

So no answer. Thats bad. At Takeoff from FLX to TOGA sometimes in TOGA Mode N1 reduce to idle... Then i must push ALT Button and then i get more power... But i dont get 104% if its avail.

So i have a notch on my joystick. With notch i get 50%. With other addons. Airbus make more then 60%...

There so many threads and its time to put all in one.

And here are my observations to this issue with respective screenshots:

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=37895&st=20&p=251067&#entry251067

Did you get full power N1 rotation on takeoff? Did FLX reach full N1 set by FADEC?

I still belive that is an issue with joystick throttel... And this issue has nothing to do with climb power of this airbus.

But i can write and write... Nobody say yes or that's bull sh-- so i dont know! I dont get full power at takeoff with TOGA and thats why i dont get no right cruise speed or right climb performance.

So, its time for an answer of aerosoft what we do wrong. If i put wiht AT to TOGA i must get full N1 i dont get it. On climb i get only 86% or lower... The vector of N1 is high but AT dont make more power.

Now i'm very disappointed and frustrated... It won't work in Version 1.11! Same issue. The badest thing on take-off N1 reduce thrust.

This Airbus is useless! :(

2010982118163.jpg

• Upvote 3

Now i'm very disappointed and frustrated... It won't work in Version 1.11! Same issue. The badest thing on take-off N1 reduce thrust.

This Airbus is useless! :(

Thats my only gripe...was hoping for 1.11 to fix the climb and cruise speed issue that still effects some. Flight char otherwise are spot on for me:) ...........

I've just tried a flight after installing 1.11. A320 with no cabin or cargo load and 4 metric tonnes fuel, so very lightly loaded. Initial and intermeadiate climb rate is improved but after FL220 the aircraft struggles to maintain 300kts IAS and following the FL260 change to Mach struggles to hold the Mach speed selected and 600ft per minute. On levelling at FL320 the aircraft still won't accelerate beyond Mach 0.71 and shows a max of 95.6% NPR. From my observation of the real aircraft, even if you ignore the cruise issue, the climb performance is very low in the sector FL230-upward to that achievable in the real A320.

Mike

Hi Shaun.

Yes and just to make sure I did it again this morning just in case. I, also, was surprised by people reporting overspeeds. The initial climb is improved but things start to go pear shaped around FL220 and the climb rate from around that FL up to my test cruise of FL320 is minimal. The autothrottle cannot maintain 300kts to the mach changeover at FL260 with speed decreasing to 280kts whilst the aircraft is climbing at a very poor 800 fpm. I've messed about with FSUIPC, throttle calibration, and various other things to absolutely no effect. I'm currently at my wits end with this problem.

The fact is that the AirbusX in managed mode is having great difficulty maintaining the climb profile. Changing to selected mode, and I found things to be a little better, though I was constantly managing the V/S figures, and it had difficulty maintaining selected speed even though there was "room" still in N1. I found that increasing the climb rate forced an increase in engine power... odd to think that the aircraft was too slow at a given climb rate and didn't command an increase in N1, although there was still headroom... perhaps this is an issue of the default FBW and the fact that pitch does not control airspeed...

The FADECs were also really slow to react to changes, both up and down, in speed, regardless of altitude. I noted that it just did not want to slow down at any reasonable rate.

Andrew

I'm having the same problem before and even after V1.11 and have been watching this forum with the hope that Aerosoft will do something about it apart from suggesting a reinstall which I have done. So far nothing about how this will be addressed by Aerosoft so I added my voice to this cry for help. No matter what I do can't get this bird to fly beyond 0.7 mach and climb performance never achieves the managed or selected settings.