Aibus X problems

lfjeff-75

Hey I bought the new Airbus X I'ts AMAZING grea job really thats Impressive but I have a problem when I installed it at the end of the install the installation said : " Error with dll.xlm.. Airbus X control " something like that and in the game the autopilote not work very well I can't choise the altitude for exemple and I cn't shut down the engines so I don't now where is the problem of that Error so If you can help me please !

Thank you

Assuming your operating system is Vista/Windows7, you need to install as Administrator (right click on the .exe file and run as Administrator...), as the install routine needs administrator permission to be able to edit the dll.xml file...

Uninstall completely and reinstall with Administrator rights...

Andrew

The first thing to do is to uninstall completely the Airbus X, make sure that the folders within FSX\Simobjects\Airplanes are deleted, make sure that the DLL.XML file is clean (you can find it in: c\users\yourusername\app data\roaming\microsoft\fsx and you gotta have "hide system folders" unchecked in the folder options to see this path). By clean I mean that if you "edit it" there's no values related to the Aerosoft AirbusX and if you open it with Internet explorer it displays correctly and doesn't generate any error message. Then reinstall the product making sure you have Administrator privileges (if you have Vista or Windows 7). After that and before you start FSX, right click on its folder and choose "properties" and then the Security tab and make sure you have the checkmark on "Full Control" under you username. Then right click on the FSX.EXE file and choose properties and make sure you check "Run as Administrator.

After all this, try opening FSX again and check if it works. I have Windows 7 as well and I can assure you that, beside a few glitches that are going to be solved in no time, everything works pretty well and this airplane is a lot of fun to fly. Do everything I said with no rush making sure that you do it right and then report back what is happening possibly with more specific infos if the error keeps on happening (which Windows,exact error message, FSX version etc...)

Cheers

Will

Hi,

I downloaded this today, I'm really unhappy because the MCDU is not working properly, i have tried all the other posts on here to sort it, all i get on the scratchpad is '0.' and cannot enter anything else! PLEASE HELP ME with this as I had high expectations and now feel let down.

I have also added the error window I get seconds after installation, and YES i have all the rights of ADMIN on my PC.

Thanks!

post-33534-056895800 1284479850_thumb.gi

Do you know what. I haven't even tried the auto pilot, haven't even flown the plane yet. Very anxious to but not until I find out what's wrong and wether I should have my money back!

I've had a play again still can't get the MCDU working. But I've had luck with autopilot. Do you have a scroll ball mouse? Cause I noticed if you hover over the switches for Alt, Speed , Hdg and V/speed and scroll up or down it changes the values. Hope this helps you!

Ok guys. If you have a pop-up message about the DLL.XML situation it means that your DLL.XML file it's either corrupted or not working well. You should refer to the step by step fix that I posted above and follow it carefully in order to have better results. I can assure you that the Airbus X installs and functions very well if you have a clean FSX before hand.

Good luck

Will

How can you be so sure? I've removed all other add ons, restarted and reinstalled Airbus X, checked all the files and folders, checked my permissions are correct, I've restarted FSX after unistalling to let it read the dll.xml file. I've done it all!!!!! And still I get the error message and an unusable MCDU, with just '0.' in the scratchpad? How the hell is this add on decent without the use of MCDU??? And how much do I have to complain before someone actually does something to help, where are you Aerosoft guys?

Wohh oh easy there. I understand your frustrations but getting it out on me won't make it any better, especially when I'm trying to help you as per my initiative. The Aerosoft guys are mostly busy working on the SP1 and that's a very good thing...

Ok, let's try to recap here. First of all I'm not so sure of anything, but that's what works most of the times and for most of the users, you're not the only one out there.

If you did everything as I said and you still have a problem we'll going to look at it a little more into deep and see if we can find a solution. I presume that it's still coming from the DLL.XML file somehow, until we don't fix that one your Airbus won't work. So, please, can you post a copy of your DLL.XML file and maybe attach the FSX.CFG so that I can take a look and see if something is missing ??

On top of that, instead of getting mad, try to give me more information to work with: OS installed, other add on, etc...............

Thanks

Will

I really appreciate your help' and sorry for going off on one.

Do you want copies of these files whilst airbus x is installed or after unistalling?

I'm running in Vista, I have many add ons Wilco PIC737, wilco Airbus deluxe version 1 & 2, REX, carenado C172. I'm begging to think a complete reinstall of FSX is in the midst?

Don't worry about it. I know how frustrating it is when you want to fly something and it doesn't work. Let's try not to have FSX reinstalled if possible........

Yes please, if you have it installed it's even better. Post those files so we can take a look.

Cheers

Will

Ive attached both the dll.xml files before and after installling Airbus X, it wont let me upload fsx.cfg for some reason so i have copied and pasted the 'trusted' section from it below, hope thats of some use.

[Trusted]

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC A319\panel\A319CFM_feelThere.DLL.nihzihawotwauwbzkontaiioakcoobetkaqztwzt=2

D:\Games\GAUGES\A320NightPanel_feelThere.DLL.rrkataacenenoalrcqtanaekenqhwohkcebwzowt=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-300\panel\b733main.GAU.canecbqibutrnonuutqaahuanraqhetcwreeztla=2

D:\Games\GAUGES\FSWXR2100.GAU.lhrztltoezzokecwiqnbzhouqeawtbnhwkuwttqc=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-300\panel\b733fwdovh.GAU.nrhtoeeiqrrerrrrwwrqoqiznkczkcteohonozuz=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-300\panel\b733aftovh.GAU.hkrecouqoeawkrubokrhbzlwzwwioaelwcicieqa=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-300\panel\b733cdu.GAU.nnaazulrrktzcwqhketiozrrlahubhqobwhuezzu=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-300\panel\b733pedestal.GAU.kweaqniwenionhuakctizkwwrwhhirknwtcibaew=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-300\panel\b733finfo.GAU.kclwbitrwckeekqauzhbieabhaihlbkllianozrn=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC A319IAE\panel\A319IAE_feelThere.DLL.niaubtuorcktlblhnoeiuiwuhhrbrqqkoiabteao=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC A318\panel\A318CFM_feelThere.DLL.uiowriioutnocwerczucqbzuiciaazraiwutwqwo=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC A318\panel\ISIS.DLL.ucutrquaioonacnzbqwzoktzrbrolluelinktzir=2

D:\Games\GAUGES\A318_Night.DLL.qobbontwqbzlrbcuzieanohnzubcwzeeknlcwqrc=2

D:\Games\GAUGES\fa-18.DLL.bzzuchqwkoearnnurbeiqnituzukiaaqqbwbotoi=2

D:\Games\GAUGES\Bendix_King_Radio.DLL.kntqqcbiwrnzcwcebhanachuzbaekkewacechnac=2

D:\Games\GAUGES\EH101.DLL.qqurucicruzkbelnkteeorwqteequkawnltlqete=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC A320\panel\A320CFM_feelThere.DLL.ultltohwweikbbqehhahzlibqrbhkkwhccncblac=2

D:\Games\GAUGES\Cessna.DLL.bkrctceozabezhoqucblczcbbtzztlezblekalab=2

D:\Games\GAUGES\Cessna172.DLL.qtuhzbhakwkkooeqkotnweukrlnzltbiielhcunz=2

D:\Games\GAUGES\Cessna182s.DLL.rubhwuqwlahorhlenlzluuiknbewtniatkehqhba=2

D:\Games\GAUGES\CessnaWAlpha.DLL.tebtnlknhllkwaoqbteqquhbtniabaznieerltbl=2

D:\Games\GAUGES\Bell_206B.DLL.aazbaziltwbautkqaluuzkhcazuatrzuiznqekch=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC A346RR\panel\A346RR_feelThere.DLL.ctrchzknaurrhetoicqeohlirioiookqoaituwel=2

D:\Games\GAUGES\ISIS.DLL.hubaiebrcaobaewkkqbollrwiazwclqbzbbuabho=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC A346RR\panel\A346NightPanel_feelThere.DLL.ltbnwaezcaniwouauhulbuncottcznrzktwioewk=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC A332GE\panel\A332GE_feelThere.DLL.ohzbutubetqcottkrkncrzuunrhnnnhurrhcbtek=2

D:\Games\GAUGES\A330NightPanel_feelThere.DLL.reciabuuribkloaqzkzzaluarzqewloaahwnazqu=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC A343CFM\panel\A343CFM_feelThere.DLL.rleqachkqrablwunauwabqqohiozounutczowclo=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC A343CFM\panel\A343NightPanel_feelThere.DLL.aaaurhhiblqchauiqnecloeccwrkhibnlilkrrho=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC A332RR\panel\A332RR_feelThere.DLL.thhobcnwlnkhnbqkinrekzhuntkqnelznklwunbe=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC A321\panel\A321CFM_feelThere.DLL.hcthoreuazwnielqtaqlqzbrueturouwqbrbewwn=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC A319CJ\panel\A319IAE_feelThere.DLL.niaubtuorcktlblhnoeiuiwuhhrbrqqkoiabteao=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC A320IAE\panel\A320IAE_feelThere.DLL.hkeeeqtakobwzuurcieoqackheiozhlbaewlhnwq=2

D:\Games\GAUGES\Magnetic_Compass.DLL.ainrobwzrealzzweelnrtetaenqtrhebtlahuheu=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\Wilco A380\panel\A380.DLL.kuzqukllareohttlriqnrwhthorkruwkbuiqqrla=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\Wilco A380\panel\ISIS.DLL.ueiuhkurbnloeaecbuaqrzokkcriazktiklrnrwo=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\Wilco A380\panel\A380NightPanel.DLL.ewarhewqabitbqtwhnittolqbeebhcinhizebwqt=2

D:\Games\GAUGES\KingAir.DLL.hktuukazelualtoqhcerlqhtkzabzkltqnbukukh=2

D:\Games\GAUGES\KingAir_Radio.DLL.nuncuqtaaqrzzlzroalcbtiiitiqlqiqtqiholww=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-500\panel\b735main.GAU.lkbtwacqahtqhcuolennwcwalhzlotqriniuueqe=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-500\panel\b735fwdovh.GAU.noeqowkaweteikuiukqaaokcqizltnnaczaeezoq=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-500\panel\b735aftovh.GAU.tqoboqhtrkzchtenwrlleeubcuzunboereblnrqr=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-500\panel\b735cdu.GAU.nqartroqlkllzclqoqkololqqeheoqchbliobunc=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-500\panel\b735pedestal.GAU.ehwkzrrkbtkzenicieobhiacrcrbqkltnubtuooi=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-500\panel\b735finfo.GAU.chktzqbikbhocuwwcekhnrqautcoalqiitqeqcou=2

D:\Games\GAUGES\LVLD\B767oh.GAU.baqehbukhlbuqutnncwkbraotaoicqwzlhkqetln=2

D:\Games\GAUGES\LVLD\B767main.GAU.rueikkzzkkllbinwrkinbqouuruqkiwureiaiatl=0

D:\Games\GAUGES\LVLD\B767Afds.GAU.bczweqtiluooqtkhukheceiaqawbezkkqcqlnrwr=0

D:\Games\GAUGES\LVLD\B767at.GAU.ioonatouuwkwrocbzbbkeobhohtcroluikblrcwb=0

D:\Games\GAUGES\LVLD\B767FMC.GAU.bzeuzrckbnclbohteectlnbrneztiuouztubqtzl=0

D:\Games\GAUGES\LVLD\B767ehsi.GAU.wwcetatklincwqwuiwqurocbnuhhkczroecbnrci=0

D:\Games\GAUGES\LVLD\B767eadi.GAU.lukiblkqqiktzukoaetitlawuutocwanozabwhko=0

D:\Games\GAUGES\LVLD\B767eicas.GAU.tocubowtekbwuwtruzcahnuuuatnaaleqoaaubca=0

D:\Games\GAUGES\LVLD\B767leicas.GAU.ikzlrwowhlnzcqcocqihbliiiwuclklaizitwokz=0

D:\Games\GAUGES\LVLD\B767Overhead.GAU.aolhioqzznnithnqqwrccrhnbuhqeceenuqhqclb=0

D:\Games\GAUGES\LVLD\B767pedestal.GAU.uwtwhlhnaubeoqhoqualuzeuqthtnrlloqawknhw=0

D:\Games\GAUGES\LVLD\B767Radios.GAU.heaoulclhieabozwoqihbucralbacarchnuwzico=0

D:\Games\GAUGES\BoeingGeneric.DLL.rihqbecneuecuwrarctkinbqcowezlihcliqcznk=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC A321IAE\panel\A321IAE_feelThere.DLL.qtweeanckuihnhlukuuocibblknnrazehrruqtze=2

D:\Games\GAUGES\LVLD\B767Afds.GAU.ibncunwtenikclctechhkkqrqbcerrnlnhtwezuh=0

D:\Games\GAUGES\LVLD\B767at.GAU.lwzoeawzzctlbiolbirkqzerezrnqoakhquzwtqc=0

D:\Games\GAUGES\LVLD\B767FMC.GAU.zcqlbozaaccquwubkarqcuwiozqzrztbwhbkqrbq=0

D:\Games\GAUGES\LVLD\B767ehsi.GAU.cozeectetqouookcutkckizaarqhlkqcqzhrawkw=0

D:\Games\GAUGES\LVLD\B767Overhead.GAU.coobzhtrlwqlrebourltcnkbuaquliaweqboilnk=0

D:\Games\GAUGES\LVLD\B767pedestal.GAU.klziaatwuiolhaiwulnlznkbtnrqwhlawzklcizc=0

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\FeelThere ERJ135LR v2\panel\ERJ_mainX.GAU.ckztikitkuaikeekoiwzntawlitiaiwcwqbzalhk=2

D:\Games\GAUGES\FSWXR2100.GAU.nzzoachwektatkezinaznbrwzuatkwcwtarwtbzc=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\FeelThere ERJ135LR v2\panel\erjchklstx.GAU.aoukuzbohiiebrialkuzkbcnlzwqiurllzibkbbk=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere B772 ER\panel\B777.GAU.kebrwbzzcceuetlwcarzlwtintrinewwceoiqilc=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere B772 ER\panel\B777Autopilot.DLL.ltnctbinckikcnwqkbqaairrzikulwnrliuuhkhr=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 IAE\panel\ASC.DLL.iaanahhchbziaiqeilniirzawhblhnltblrechbk=-2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 IAE\panel\ASFADEC.DLL.bzakiultrlenziolrertrkqtoeoacinkolkawkak=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A321 CFM\panel\ASC.DLL.iaanahhchbziaiqeilniirzawhblhnltblrechbk=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A321 CFM\panel\ASFADEC.DLL.bzakiultrlenziolrertrkqtoeoacinkolkawkak=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 CFM\panel\ASC.DLL.iaanahhchbziaiqeilniirzawhblhnltblrechbk=2

D:\Games\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 CFM\panel\ASFADEC.DLL.bzakiultrlenziolrertrkqtoeoacinkolkawkak=2

dll.xml

DLL_XML_Before_Airbus X_was_installed.xml

ok, from what I can see your FSX.CFG file it's fine but as I suspected, although some of the things are there, your DLL.XML file is corrupted. The proof is also that if it was good, when you double click it, it should open in an Internet Explorer window and display the content, buit instead yours doesn't and generates an error as displayed in the screen shot attached. That's why your Airbus doesn't work.

BTW Do you have FSUIPC installed, I need to know asap ??

Let me see if I can fix it.......

post-30940-059757400 1284539949_thumb.jp

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, had a look at both of the dll.xml files you attached and already the file "before AibusX was intsalled" is not correct. There are missing some lines in the beginning and that's the reason why it don't work.

PMDG has an article in their knowledgebase how to fix this file, you can find it here

In your case the follwoing lines are missing:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252" ?>

<SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0">

<Descr>Launch</Descr>

<Filename>dll.xml</Filename>

<Disabled>False</Disabled>

<Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>

You can copy them, open the dll.xml file with an editor and paste the lines at the beginning.

I think the problem has been caused by your wilco/feelthere addon, as it is known that they have a buggy installer that messes up the dll.xml

Ok now take the DLL.XML file I attached and save it into your FSX configuration folder overwriting the one that's already there. Then, only if the Aerosoft Airbus is installed launch FSX and try it on otherwise get back to me.

dll.xml

It's sounding like PIC737 is the offender, I've even uninstalled it and it's left a trail of corruption in the dll file. Is what mopperle saying correct cause I'm almost scared now of corrupting it even more by editing myself.