FADEC and FBW--IMPORTANT!

DLH9KA

Hi there,

After the update V1.11 I observed the following:

FADEC: The commanded Thurst (e.g. TOGA MCT or FLEX) will not be maintained by the autothrust system! It still tries to maintain the computed Spped by FMGS or the selected one!

This is absolutely not correct!

If I take Off with Flex 50 it command a certain N1 value and as soon as I'm airborne the Throttle decreases again....even if I switch to TOGA it doesnt increase to toga N1 value!

FBW....

Using AP Autotrim is working fine, AP constantely moves trim wheel to hold commanded G-Load

However as soon as I disengage the AP Trim will be set to zero and the control surfaces will keep the constant g-load or bank!

Guys this is absolutely not correct as well as the A320 autotrim also is working with AP disconnect!

As a result when approaching 100ft AGL during landing the surfaces move in neutral position and the Bus still begins to drop!

Please have look at this as these two items make that beautiful bird hard on flying from time to time!

Kind Rgds, Patrick

Decided to add some pics to show what I mean:

First FADEC: pushed Throttle to TOGA and set Speed to 250KTS...now the Autothrust HAS TO give me the Computed N1 for TOGA but doesn't! It still holds the speed!

fadec.jpg

Second FBW:

straight and level Flight with low speed the autrim has to change the trim setting to maintain g-load(pitch) etc....

However it sets the elevator and shows on ECAM that they are in neutral position! Which is no accurate FBW!

fbw1.jpg

fbw2.jpg

Don't get me wrong I love this bird but these Items have to be corrected IMO ;)

Kind Rgds, Patrick

I am experiencing all of the issues stated here. The only work around I can see for the throttle at the moment is to switch autothrottle off, and then increase to TOGA. My auto-trim also only works with autopilot, and will not move when AP is disconnected.

• Aerosoft

For a big part that's one of the bigger issues of the FBW / AT system of FSX. The only real fix would be to totally replace the FBW system with a separate system, something not part of this project but being considered for the Advanced version. See this: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=38888

But I agree, it's an issue we would have liked to fix.