ND in PLAN view doesn't follow MCDU

ual1819

I'm not sure if this has already been addressed, but is there any plan to make the ND follow the current scrolling location of the flight plan when the MCDU is on the F-PLN page and the ND is set to PLAN view? This is an important feature to confirm proper entry of waypoints that aren't near the current aircraft location.

I'm not sure if this has already been addressed, but is there any plan to make the ND follow the current scrolling location of the flight plan when the MCDU is on the F-PLN page and the ND is set to PLAN view? This is an important feature to confirm proper entry of waypoints that aren't near the current aircraft location.

I experienced that aswell.. Strange that no one yet posted this bug already...

It is not a bug, just something we did not implement, sorry.

Oh,i understand. I except that choice but i can't really comprehend than why you have implented the PLAN view on the ND than anyway when it makes absolutely no sense at all?:blink: