Shaun Fletcher

Hello Folks,

The V1.21 is out now as a full download or incremental update from V1.20

Tweaks for Autoland.

Tweaks for AP disengagement.

Display update rates changed.

Throttle FMA's slightly changed.

Scrollable Duplicate waypoint page.

Folks, is this REALLY necessary? I mean, you personalized the installation, you ask for a serial when installing - but asking for the serial again with an update? It's just soooo annoying. What did you personalize the installation for then?

:unsure:

• Upvote 5

That's the same for all updates on all products....

.....it may prevent or hinder the theives from updating their illegal copies...

It's not. Know what you are talking about. Update your GAP's - no serial needed, for example.

My grief is that even with the additional security measures Aerosoft has undertaken (understandably so), I, as a legal customer, have to enter my serial over and over again. And it makes no sense at all regarding security. The serial is the same for the bus and the update, so if you have entered it once, you will have it for the update as well. So: it's just annoying for paying customers.

• Upvote 4

Guest Dick77

It's not. Know what you are talking about. Update your GAP's - no serial needed, for example.

My grief is that even with the additional security measures Aerosoft has undertaken (understandably so), I, as a legal customer, have to enter my serial over and over again. And it makes no sense at all regarding security. The serial is the same for the bus and the update, so if you have entered it once, you will have it for the update as well. So: it's just annoying for paying customers.

Hmmmm, is it really necessary to complain about a step of 5 seconds to enter your serial??

• Upvote 2

Hi,

I have just installed the new version 1.2.1 and wanted to operate a flight.

After about 5 minutes in the air crash of FSX from always having the following error message.

"This feature requires that (smartassembly) is available on this computer".

Thanks for your help!

Hi,

After about 5 minutes in the air crash of FSX from always having the following error message.

Thanks for your help!

Smartassambly ?

As one of the developers I never heard of that !

Sure that no other application running in the background is causing this ?

Finn

Hi,

Thanks for your help!

Take a look here.

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistagaming/thread/14fc20fa-9dca-465b-be42-146414087ec5

I hope it helps.

Regards

lol really!? Just goes to show you, you can't please everybody... Thanks for this update Aerosoft.

Still getting the heavy nose UP on AP disconnect. no change from 1.20 to 1.21

SamZ -

This was seen and noted during beta testing. The devs are aware of it and I'm sure it will be resolved.

Bob

Darem made his point. We certainly do not want to loose time (even seconds) to piracy.:diablo_s:

As a matter of fact, we are loosing time everywhere. Enough is enough.

BUT, (there is a but), I began to fly the Airbus X with much enthousiasm :funkychick_s: :funkychick_s: to finish with

a certain level of disapointment :banghead1_s:

Example : Whatever is the version (1.00, 1,01, hotfix 1,10, update 1.20, update 1.21.....) I am unable to make a correct manual landing. Can i make a casual manual landing with an Airbus ? What if the cross winds are too strong to permit a full autoland ?

Mason

What issues are you having with a manual landing?

I'm heading into EGLL (eta 20mins) as I'm giving 1.21 a test flight so I'll be able to test that aspect..

Edit: Looking a the real time weather it's 190@7kts variable wind 160-230. So I will anticipate a cross-wind manual landing.

Uuummm!, interesting!

With V1.11 I could do a full manual landing - FD off, AP off, 3 Flight Control buttons off - I would have full control. No issues

Tonight with the same configuration, but with v1.21, I had the follow:-

Manual landing! Altimeter set

I FBW until 10Nm out, 3 Flight Control buttons off - everything fine..continues on FBW

ILS indicators active and in place, AP off, FD off - I get a steep nose up pitch - I look at trim, it's set to 2.5 up. I neutralise it to regain ILS fix,

Descending to runway, with a mild 7kts crosswind at 187 ( runway 272), nothing to worry about and at around 100 ft I have an uninitiated pitch up. I have to push the yoke forward, quite hard to land OK......taxi to terminal blah blah. Passengers are fine, probably didn't notice :D

My guess, is that it's been hardwired now to over-compensate the hard FBW auto landings despite being in full manual. Could be wrong, as usual :)

I have a scheduled a full reformat OS and FSX tomorrow so I will try again later this week to see if this is just a one off.

Same here nose up end down after disconnect

Weird, had also this problem. But with my first flight with 1.21 I didn't have the nose up down anymore. Will take a new flight tomorrow.

I wonder if it IS altimeter related.....as I cannot use the b button to auto set it. For some reason Pro Flight Emulator stops this from happening so I have to source real-world setting which my not sit well with PFE or REX real-time weather.........

Despite being in FBW off mode it still might want to try to flare at a set height.....and if the altimeter is wrong it may do this at the wrong altitude, ...again, I could be wrong ( I might set this as my tag, due to recent posts :D ).

The reason for having to put the key in again when reinstalling is to stop pirated copies from working, all companies that use keys revoke keys from time to time.

:rolleyes: I All !

Ok did a new manual landing this morning. On my surprise, everything is ok with update 1.21.

I did not enconter the nose dip effect. The thing is, the aircraft is wimpy, lazy, and so, consequently, a bit difficult to fly.

But, an other good new coming is the improved framerate. I thing i gained 4-6 fps. If i a play a lot with my external views, the VC cockpit panel takes a second to refresh (blanck textures effect) but thing goes a lot better.

So, this aircraft is back ! :hi_s:

Mason

Guest Dick77

Hello Shaun,

Just for information. I updated from 1.20 to 1.21 and found that the F12 key now displays the cabin as "EZ dok Aircraft Universal camera" View 00 instead of the Overhead Panel. I will deinstall AirbusX 1.20 + update and again reinstall with Version 1.21.

I did a few flights around the block to test it and it works fine now, no problems at all,:the only gripes I have is I cannot save my own flight plans. I hope this will be possible in the advance version.

Keep up the good work.

AlainV