Airbus is having major problem with FSX crashing

carlitoz82718

I bought the Airbus X and I'm having major problems... My Firewall is off and so is my UAL... I did installed as adiminstor and my FSX crashes almost everytime I loaded up and my lights are mess up in the airbus... I dont know what wrong hopefully someone can help... I can't do nothing with it pretty much....

Geoncarlos Colon

post-33154-053687900 1288086348_thumb.jp

For the lights it is already discussed, use the light switches from the overhead panel and not the keyboard control (for example do not use L or CTRL+L).

So I have another problem... After installing Airbus X all my other add on disappear and wont show up... There texture and CFG are all in the correct place but they wont show up in FSX... It just disappear... Anyone has any clues what going on... All this happen as soon as I installed Airbus X...

Geoncarlos Colon

For some reason Airbus X crashes my FSX.... Sometimes it works and other it just crashes.... any explanation on this

Geoncarlos Colon

If it crash when changesing aircraft or exit thats a problem for the most i think. But if its in fligt i think in some way your pc gets to the limits like my do but i use MULTICORE ENVIRONMENT and then i can use it whit out problems, it worked for mee so far. but i mean if you ajust your global texture resution in fsx display setting to the lowest it release some FPS and does not effect the Airbus X texture as far as i remember.

• Deputy Sheriffs

thx for the advice ill try that next time i fly her....

Geoncarlos Colon

Are you starting with a default aircraft (like the Cessna 172) at your airport of choice and once FSX takes you to the airport and 172 cockpit then switching to the Airbus?

Well if it stil dosent work there is just 2 thing to try. sadly FSPS - MULTICORE ENVIRONMENT has no demo but go search for FSPS - FSX BOOSTER there is an demo for 1 day try see if you could compleat a flight whit out crash. or just set all settings to the lowest that might help. i would start here whit the settings to find out if there is no problems whit lowest setting. Then you know what cause the problem.

I'm having the same problem with fsx crashing at any given time but under no particular stress, it did it yesterday when I tried to load up the fsx map screen, and I'm also running fsx with multicore environment, I have tried Fsx booster but this was before I started to get the problem though! I do get alot of warning messages when using multicore environment, is that normal?

I'm having the same problem with fsx crashing at any given time but under no particular stress, it did it yesterday when I tried to load up the fsx map screen, and I'm also running fsx with multicore environment, I have tried Fsx booster but this was before I started to get the problem though! I do get alot of warning messages when using multicore environment, is that normal?

Nope and i got the same becaus i had fogot something run as "admin" and then it should stop, becaus if you get warnings it dosent have any effect on the fs as it not run as it should but on the other side this is not support page for FSPS - MULTICORE ENVIRONMENT. (this is if you get warnings after turning the program on not when FS does run, because if it isent that or you then get another warning contact:support.fsps@737ng.gr they awenser faster then you might think.

• 1 month later...

i use multicore environment advanced and everytime i stop recording with fsrecorder and want to exit my flight it asks me twice to exit the flight, after the second time it crashes. I seriously think this is an issue aerosoft needs to resolve because it sucks to restart fsx everytime :)

Sometimes fsx crashes on me also when i just select the airbus, they should resolve this problem because all other solvings told here are not the way it should work, no other plane does this :)

• Upvote 1