AES in both FSX and FS9

BrzI

Have gone back to FSX with a clean installation of FSX Acceleration. Used Mathys' (sp ?) recommendations for configuring system and am rather impressed with FSX (first time ever). Would like to test AES in FSX without adversely affecting my FS9 installation (and credits).

Aside from buying extra credits (I presume..) is it possbile to have a dual AES installation ?

Thanks

• Aerosoft

Have gone back to FSX with a clean installation of FSX Acceleration. Used Mathys' (sp ?) recommendations for configuring system and am rather impressed with FSX (first time ever). Would like to test AES in FSX without adversely affecting my FS9 installation (and credits).

Aside from buying extra credits (I presume..) is it possbile to have a dual AES installation ?

Thanks

Of course!

The installer will ask you for what sim you want to install. If you want it for both sims just run the installer twice.

• Developer

Thanks

As Mathijs said, just run the installer again and select FSX. After the install, you will see in AESHelp, that the credits and activated airports (which are available for FSX too) are already transfered and don't need to be activated again. Only airports not identical for both FS Versions or not available for FS9 will need new activations.

You only need to take care that you click on the AESHelp Icon corresponding to the FS Version you want to configure, you have now to icon on the desktop.

The credits are used by both Aeshelp Verison and transferred automatically, same as the activation.

....the credits and activated airports (which are available for FSX too) are already transfered and don't need to be activated again....

Great !

Thanks guys... !!