AES Window problem

frankito

Hi,

purchased latest version of aes 209a, and key, activated some airports with these and was exited to get started. Problem is, on an activated airport, the command ctrl+shift+w opens the menu for a split of a second and then it appears just as a single line, see image below...

aesc.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Of course engines are off, brakes are set, the airport is active, your software paid, no stolen keys in use... Vistamare menu is also active, key combination was already changed for testing - no improvement...

tested also landing on active airport, call follow me, there the menu opens as it should, also during taxi all normal. as soon as I reach the gate, set the brakes and shut the engines of, the menu appears for a split of a second, then dissapears and only the above single line is to be seen...

any ideas?

thanks, frankito

• Developer

Did you see the warning, when you start AESHelp? Did you read it?

In FSX with ACC Pack (not SP2), there is a bug in the FS Code, so that the window snap to the headline only, when it should snap to a larger size.

You must pull down the window with the mouse at the lower border and resize it, so that you see the complete lines.

But all this is shown as info by AESHelp (until you say to ignore the message).

Did you see the waring, when you start AESHelp? Did you read it?

In FSX with ACC Pack (not SP2), there is a bug in the FS Code, so that the window snap to the headline only, when it should snap to a larger size.

You must pull down the window with the mouse at the lower border and resize it, so that you see the complete lines.

But all this is shown as info by AESHelp (until you say to ignore the message).

Thanks Oliver, for the quick reply. To be honest, I am not sure, if I have clicked away such warning. But I have ACC pack installed, so it could be possible. I will check the manual resizing method you mention and report. Thanks for the moement so far. Is there a way to fix that bug, so that the window will not show that behaviour?

Até logo!

frankito

• Developer

Thanks for the moement so far. Is there a way to fix that bug, so that the window will not show that behaviour?

I don't think that Microsoft will be able to do anything at this code. I didn't find any workaround yet, maybe we have luck sometimes.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...