Huey X Soundset

Muk

Hi guys,

as I have seen at youtube the huey x has in most parts the same soundkit as the nemeth designs huey.

Because I don`t like the unlikely nemeth huey inboard sound I simply have done my own one.

If you want you can take a look on to that. I don`t own the buitiful Aerosoft Huey until now but I am sure that it should also work for the Huey X.

In my meaning it sounds much more realistic, how a real Huey should sound.

Simply extract and overwrite when asked.

Don`t forget to make copies before :.)

Hope you like it,

Muk

• Upvote 1

Oh yes dudes...you are so right!!

But this is how I intepreted the inboard sound...nothing more, nothing left....only a proper inboard sound. Hope you like it...

Next time it will be done better...the Huey Sound!!

BF Vietnam rocks!!!!!!

Oh yes dudes...you are so right!!

But this is how I intepreted the inboard sound...nothing more, nothing left....only a proper inboard sound. Hope you like it...

Next time it will be done better...the Huey!!

BF Vietnam rocks!!!!!!

Your internals are good. The game the videos are from are Arma II. No matter, that's more like the sounds that the Huey should have been released with.

Allright, what it should have been released with....but it it isn``t...FSX is nothing for mass market...it is something you enjoy for yourself....by now...hope that it changes...

On my system collected a Huey sound folder some dust. This was not fair to the sound as it makes a nice whoop whoop. So i gave it a try, and it works with the Aerosoft Huey too.

Installation:

Backup your current Huey sound folder, and put the AS_Huey_sound at a temp place.

Replace the existing sound folder aka delete it (BACKUP before the deletion ;) )

Place the new sound folder into Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Rotorcraft\Aerosoft_Bell UH1D AND put the AS_Huey_sound folder inside the sound folder. If this folder is missing FSX will crash.

I hope you like the new whoop whoop as much as i do. All credits go to the creator of this sound file, see the enclosed sound system doc.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A27ESPRJ

cheers

Jaeger